What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty

HenryTatana

Juniors
Actually played really well today. Sniffing around the ruck and a few runs from dummy half. Hook just needs to tell him to continue watching what Tedesco does.

HenryTatana

Juniors
Actually played really well today. Sniffing around the ruck and a few runs from dummy half. Hook just needs to tell him to continue watching what Tedesco does.

Old Timer

Coach
A better all round display by Dufty today and he should be pleased with his effort.

I look forward to seeing how he goes next week and truly hope to be able to post similar to how I have today at the conclusion of that game.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Great game by the Duff man.
Second time I've had egg on my face. No giving up by Dufty in the last two weeks, no dropped ball, great pass and working hard on his defence.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Great game by the Duff man.
Second time I've had egg on my face. No giving up by Dufty in the last two weeks, no dropped ball, great pass and working hard on his defence.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Good to see Dufty play well today. I really hope he kicks on and has a future at the Dragons. His speed is a huge commodity. He is so dangerous in open space. He was sniffing around alot today which was good to see. He needs to watch more of Teddy and Pap and learn off them as I think he can be close to there level if he cuts out his silly errors.

Illusion

Bench
Good to see Dufty play well today. I really hope he kicks on and has a future at the Dragons. His speed is a huge commodity. He is so dangerous in open space. He was sniffing around alot today which was good to see. He needs to watch more of Teddy and Pap and learn off them as I think he can be close to there level if he cuts out his silly errors.
For me the kid is a gun attacking player .... Rather have him than play against him ..... All he has to do is stop surrendering in tackles when he is bringing the ball back ..... Hit the line hard and make the tackler have to make a tackle ..... He will do me .... Needs to be in the team whether its fullback or as a interchange ....

SnowDragon

Juniors
Dufty is playing great. Give credit when it’s due.

Ramsey is a gun, but gets rag dolled more, and is dropping more ball. He is not ready for fullback and is behind rav4 for wing spot. Could be argued that Pereira should be above atm (though I would keep developing a Ramsey for sure).

I say this for those arguing for Dufty being replaced. He has developed hugely in last 12 months and although I am not rushing, I would expect him To be extended, and actually hope for it, as long as he is at a reasonable price.

Spazer

Juniors
The days of strong tall/rangy type fullbacks are over. Expect to see more papy/brimson/dufty type fbs who are small quick and ellusive and better suited for the modern game.

Latest posts