What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
And why oh why do we always attack down Kepaoa's side and not Roberts/Nof? Does my head in.

Regardless, I think we win well this week.
Coz Liddle is a disciple of Brooks even with Brooks lispy voice demanding the ball all the time. Where ever Brooks go's Liddle go's, regardless.. Fk knows why?

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
$57.50 for a ticket? Stuff that overpriced nonsense for a second-rate ground. $33 for the hill. Wow.
Yep absolute extortion!
For years ive been getting GA admission membership and sitting in the same spot , now my renewal only gets me a spot on the f**king hill!
After most members basically donated their membership in 2020 without asking for refunds this shit club decides to thank them by ripping more money out of them in 2021.. disgraceful!
Im actually cancelling my membership today because of this and other amateur things they do, ive just had enough :(

Yep absolute extortion!
For years ive been getting GA admission membership and sitting in the same spot , now my renewal only gets me a spot on the f**king hill!
After most members basically donated their membership in 2020 without asking for refunds this shit club decides to thank them by ripping more money out of them in 2021.. disgraceful!
Im actually cancelling my membership today because of this and other amateur things they do, ive just had enough :(

A bit sly and ungrateful.

No-one thinking about loyalty to fans. A schmuck did a presentation to Pascoe and he nodded his head. You should write to him and complain.

Fordy20

Juniors
A bit sly and ungrateful.

No-one thinking about loyalty to fans. A schmuck did a presentation to Pascoe and he nodded his head. You should write to him and complain.

True. I do wonder if the employees on the office even give a shit though. It's not just our club that lacks professionalism is this department. Some other clubs I could mention are just as bad.

It's almost as if the clubs don't realize that they are a business. Kids grow up supporting a club and go on to have have families and run businesses, supplying more revenue for them. Turn them off the club and there goes membership fees, gate takings and merchandise sales, not only from the member you've spurned, but also any of family members or descendants. That also means any businesses they start, so kiss goodbye that sweet sponsorship and corporate hospitality money.

True. I do wonder if the employees on the office even give a shit though. It's not just our club that lacks professionalism is this department. Some other clubs I could mention are just as bad.

It's almost as if the clubs don't realize that they are a business. Kids grow up supporting a club and go on to have have families and run businesses, supplying more revenue for them. Turn them off the club and there goes membership fees, gate takings and merchandise sales, not only from the member you've spurned, but also any of family members or descendants. That also means any businesses they start, so kiss goodbye that sweet sponsorship and corporate hospitality money.

All true.

Game as a whole is very poorly managed to what it could be.

Merchandise and kiosk prices are through the roof.

A lot of celebrity ex player experts are knuckleheads with juvenile agendas.

They wonder why crowds are down?!

Ticket prices shouldn’t be more than $10 for g.a.

WA Tiger

Bench
The problem with Liddle is that it only takes a hooked finger to grab and hold onto him. He needs to be getting 4-5 min breaks per game. Until he does more that his usual 1-2 max he's not the go to hooker.

WA Tiger

Bench
Ive said twice now “This is the game that will tell us where we are at” ..Guess what, they were nothing compared this one

Last edited:

Tigers1986

Juniors
Yep absolute extortion!

The bolded bit. 100% this.

Committed to 2020, no fuss, no questions asked. Got to go to 1 game all year with the COVID restrictions.

I phoned membership today and they were like "yeah that's the price, you can still see the scoreboard etc etc" and I hung up on them. $58 for a ticket, then there's the lack of parking, the sub-standard facilities, I'm much more content to grab a case and watch at home on the tele

Pezz70

Juniors
The bolded bit. 100% this.

Committed to 2020, no fuss, no questions asked. Got to go to 1 game all year with the COVID restrictions.

I phoned membership today and they were like "yeah that's the price, you can still see the scoreboard etc etc" and I hung up on them. $58 for a ticket, then there's the lack of parking, the sub-standard facilities, I'm much more content to grab a case and watch at home on the tele
Yep home brews in the shed for me

macnaz

Staff member
Members01.jpg
BUT as a paid member for GA admission i can not get access to any of these blackened areas designated as GA in the members sign up map, ( which has ALWAYS BEEN GA) i am sent to the Hill and even in a shitty trial against Manly i could still only get the Hill.
Covid allows seating at 100% and standing area 1 per 2m square. So they are clearly jamming members into the lowest valued areas so they can free up OUR seats to sell for $47.50-$57.50 plus handling fee as a disgusting price gouge.

Lol yeah , i thought you were taking the piss in some way.

Lol, everyone’s feeling a bit paranoid.

Most of all Madge.

5307488C-B6AC-4AF1-963D-8F0E1AAC066C.jpeg
...I think you”ll get a better view across the road.

You’ve officially been downgraded to steerage for your crime of being loyal. They must have got the idea from banks and insurers.

I was deadly serious when I said you should rip into them. You’ll feel better for it and it will help people.

Last edited:

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
West tigers have to rise for the occasion and get a dominant win to be dedicated to Tommy. If my statement is not done at the minimum I will be done with this team. Like Tommy would say, get out there and bash them don’t be pussies. R.I.P Tommy you will always be remembered, you have left great memories.

Latest posts