What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Quigs

Immortal
We have the Mighty Emus here and I support them. Only at home games mind you.

I give them advice when I am seldom asked and my reply to such enquiries is ...... "Back in my day blah blah blah."

My official position in the club is the old fart that sits on the hill.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We have the Mighty Emus here and I support them. Only at home games mind you.

I give them advice when I am seldom asked and my reply to such enquiries is ...... "Back in my day blah blah blah."

My official position in the club is the old fart that sits on the hill.

Yeah but the Emu Park NRL franchise can't be the Emus as well.

Have to be the Echidnas surely.

Quigs

Immortal
Have you two pricks jonahed the bloody rabbits. Mark my words, youse are both on notice.

Quigs

Immortal
I am currently trying to remember where I left me grosby's. I am going to settle in for a real big laugh.

I will have the mute button at the ready. I anticipate that Gus is really going to be a pain in the arse tonight.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am currently trying to remember where I left me grosby's. I am going to settle in for a real big laugh.

I will have the mute button at the ready. I anticipate that Gus is really going to be a pain in the arse tonight.
The NRL has called a vet for tonight, they believe it will be more kind to put the Donkeys down then to go 80 minutes

coolumsharkie

Referee
Souffs are looking dangerous, Broncs were up for that game but they just were not in the contest.

Their backline moves are similar to ours.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Lol Andrew John's said broncs should sign K.Hunt as 5/8 he would be good influence on the team, it only gets better I hope they sign him

Griffoshark66

First Grade
There was so much hope up here surrounding Kevvie Walters...I told my Donkey's mates that he would bring nothing. They laughed at me. Queensland legend and all that...he understands the Broncos culture. They forgot that he's a shit coach. His bench rotation is laughable. He's lucky the dogs and cowboys exist or they wouldn't win a game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
There was so much hope up here surrounding Kevvie Walters...I told my Donkey's mates that he would bring nothing. They laughed at me. Queensland legend and all that...he understands the Broncos culture. They forgot that he's a shit coach. His bench rotation is laughable. He's lucky the dogs and cowboys exist or they wouldn't win a game.
It's the Board that need to go, but I am happy Kevvy can stay for 5 years, it's great seeing them get smashed.
Channel 9 hating it even better

I like Kevvie, he was a Sharks supporter growing up, but he is no 1st grade coach.
Bennett got rid of him twice, and Bellamy once, these two do not get rid of staff that add something.
Kudos to the QRL for having him as SOO coach, it woke the series again.