What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

It's Been Done

Juniors
Wests Tigers next home game at Campbelltown against the Gold Coast in round 9 would be the perfect game to wear the infamous Wests Magpies jersey in memory of Tommy. Surely Wests and Steeden can throw one together in 30 days

GAZF

First Grade
Anyone pushing for off the rack cotton jerseys to be worn in a regular season match is aged 47 and up. Poo-poo to sponsorship arrangements and a sense of professionalism in the code.

Embroidered patches or iron on transfers could be produced locally with a faster turnaround time than a jersey and would be more specific to the departed than 40 cm of black electrical tape.

arizona-cardinals-8-patch-jersey-2020-sportslogosnet-larry-wilson.jpg

Either that or do it right and celebrate the man with proper jerseys made for the occasion, at a match scheduled in Campbelltown. Tommy's not going anywhere after all.

kdalymc

Bench
RE jerseys for Tommy- I've designed jerseys, paid, and had them rock up on my door from Pakistan in 10 days. Would be very easy for them to do...

toomuchsoup

Juniors
This a prime example of shit away jersey execution.

The Titans home has a lot of blue, as does the Knights home, so I can understand why some would think it warrants the Knights wearing their (absolutely terrible) away jersey. When looking at the Titans overall kit on TV, I would say it’s a fairly light kit. Yes, the shoulders are dark but the gold, sea blue and white shorts are light. The Knights solid and (somewhat) dark home would have been a much better contrast than this away jersey

GAZF

First Grade
RE jerseys for Tommy- I've designed jerseys, paid, and had them rock up on my door from Pakistan in 10 days. Would be very easy for them to do...
Was this with a manufacturer that you specifically had a contract with? Asking for a friend...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A new design, for 20-odd players, custom fit to each, x 2, from an elite manufacturer?

Not even remotely comparable.