What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs the Raiders

Girds89

Bench
All the 91 winning team will be there bar barwick who's in the UK.The boys will lift I'm predicting Penrith 13+ in front of a bumper parochial crowd.

I dont think fox sports have allowed brandy out of his TV presenting. As of last week they'd said he wouldn't be released.

The_Frog

First Grade
I dont think fox sports have allowed brandy out of his TV presenting. As of last week they'd said he wouldn't be released.
Rather poor if correct. NRL 360 ran without either Ikin or Kent one day last week, and without Ikin all week. I'm guessing the coach will be released by his employer.

Girds89

Bench
Rather poor if correct. NRL 360 ran without either Ikin or Kent one day last week, and without Ikin all week. I'm guessing the coach will be released by his employer.

I think I read it in the weekender. Possibly was another paper. Hopefully fox have come to their senses.

murraymob

Coach
Penrith saying only 2000 tickets left how good is great team on the field great club off the field more sponsors now a full house
Up the panthers

Jane Murray

Bench
Penrith saying only 2000 tickets left how good is great team on the field great club off the field more sponsors now a full house
Up the panthers
Hopefully, the majority of supporters are Panthers? Also, I agree with Royce's sentiment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 04_08_2021 11_53_26.png
    Screenshot 04_08_2021 11_53_26.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Hopefully, the majority of supporters are Panthers? Also, I agree with Royce's sentiment.
At least 90% at least will be Panthers. Cant see too many being able to make the trip up from Canberra for a Friday evening game. There will have a few of there Sydney based fans in attendance.

while I am all for knowing the draw in advance, it doesn’t always work out for capacity crowds or having the weeks best games for prime time viewing.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Covid is a myth. Just a figment in the mind of certain state premiers other than our own Gladys. Our state is full steam ahead, full houses, all good.

So all of those deaths overseas and in the nursing homes in Aus, and the cruise ships were a myth ?

Wow. I wonder how friends and relatives of the victims of his horrible virus feel about that pronouncement.

If it's a joke, it's in pretty poor taste.

Latest posts