What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

I took Haut Brion Her at 16/1 at the start of February for the TJ, so I’ll just be watching Eduardo canter in again this weekend.

Just back him fellas. I might have to have a saver on him this time so I don’t commit hare kari.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I took Haut Brion Her at 16/1 at the start of February for the TJ, so I’ll just be watching Eduardo canter in again this weekend.

Just back him fellas. I might have to have a saver on him this time so I don’t commit hare kari.

Eduardo won’t run 1200m.

I actually like your tip and Kah on doesn’t hurt!

lockyno1

Post Whore
I’m on the Masky Boy
Hopefully all quarantined & ready to roll with a Classique-ish finish...

I’ll pass on that horse. Got every favour last start. Was rolled in g3 races before that.

Will be throwing it in the quaddie but I expect Masked Crusader to be found out

lockyno1

Post Whore
Personally there’s 3 main chances

Libertini (if the track is no worse than a
Soft 5)
Bivouac (honestly if it doesn’t win this..)
HBH (gets in so well and Kah on)

Best roughie Zoutori

Eduardo won’t get a solid 1200m imo and September Run isn’t going well enough

to_ddeath

Coach
Personally there’s 3 main chances

Libertini (if the track is no worse than a
Soft 5)
Bivouac (honestly if it doesn’t win this..)
HBH (gets in so well and Kah on)

Best roughie Zoutori

Eduardo won’t get a solid 1200m imo and September Run isn’t going well enough

Agree on Libertini, at decent odds & weather improves between now & Saturday so should hopefully get a goat-less track

Sphagnum

Coach
Tiger of Malay
Explosive Jack
Eduardo
Aegon

and get stacked early with hamogany each way in the merkinry championship.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Soft 7 now and the sun is out might get to a 6 hopefully.

Mate it was that wet a few weeks ago you could of drowned a fish, been a few showers since so taking a while to dry out.
Fair enough, what do we like today Lem????

I got a massive tip for Explosive Jack in the Derby I don’t think it’s a vintage field but surely Tassie Derby winners don’t win AJC ones.

Sphagnum

Coach
Fair enough, what do we like today Lem????

I got a massive tip for Explosive Jack in the Derby I don’t think it’s a vintage field but surely Tassie Derby winners don’t win AJC ones.
J Allen would’ve given up a full book at Caulfield. Runs the trip no dramas.

Was an enormous run at Bendigo last start. Winner had all the breaks.

Sphagnum

Coach
It’s going in my multiples and I’ve had a nibble EW and are you say he’ll run the trip. Just a worry if he runs it quick enough.
You never know whether something like lions roar with a touch of class might blow them away. If it turns into a slog, he’ll keep coming.