What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita/discipline

Stake Removed

First Grade
We need to get him medically retired this year.
Under NRL rules we get his 2022 cap money to be used next year.
But if he medically retired after Nov 1 this year we don't.
Club needs to make this happen that would free up another $700k for next year

Eion

First Grade
To those that say this isn’t doing him any favours in getting back into the side....I say bomber has made it absolutely clear that feef was not coming back before this.

Maybe this is the pressure building of him holding his tongue for a month. Feef is not a naturally dirty player.

Craigshark

First Grade
It’s not a good look for him, but if you put yourself in his shoes, it’d be a pretty frustrating time for him.

We need to get him medically retired this year.
Under NRL rules we get his 2022 cap money to be used next year.
But if he medically retired after Nov 1 this year we don't.
Club needs to make this happen that would free up another $700k for next year
From what I've been told he has been asked to do that but he's refused.

To those that say this isn’t doing him any favours in getting back into the side....I say bomber has made it absolutely clear that feef was not coming back before this.

Maybe this is the pressure building of him holding his tongue for a month. Feef is not a naturally dirty player.
Mate there are other things at play here that none of us are privileged to know. I've heard snippets from people in the know and it's not so black and white.
In the end it is about our club and what is best for it. People are paid to their design of what is best.
If he never plays firsts for us again I will be very sad, just like I was when Sludge played his last game for us, when Peach did, when ET did, when Gal did.
My personal opinion now is that it's time for A-Fi.