What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Canberra @ BlueBet

Round 5: Penrith v Canberra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

betcats

Referee
A lot of talk from the raiders during the week didn’t do em much good. Our forward pack owned them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Go0o0o0o0o0o0od......bi

tenor.gif

GongPanther

Referee
He was standing there and Martin the smug dick head ran into him. What else was he supposed to do?

You’re as dumb as the trackheads on your team you f**king smudge.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And Cleary scores an intercept try!

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And the bloke who put on $100 on the Raiders!

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

skeepe

Immortal
Just quietly, I reckon the Panthers fans are even more unlikeable than their players. merkins, every last one of them.

GAZF

First Grade
Where were these Panthers bandwagoners in 2020 when they were building this side? 15000 posers packing out Penny Stadium.

skeepe

Immortal
Really happy with this effort and performance.
Super annoyed about the very predictable failure of the 18th man situation, but it is what it is

Think this game goes drastically different if we arent forced to reshuffle the entire team due to foul play. But once that happens, the panthers are always going to be too smug/good.

But I mean it was penalised, so why can’t we use the 18th man? Is it simply because Sutton didn’t put it on report? Because that’s f**ked if so.

GAZF

First Grade
Really happy with this effort and performance.
Super annoyed about the very predictable failure of the 18th man situation, but it is what it is

Think this game goes drastically different if we arent forced to reshuffle the entire team due to foul play. But once that happens, the panthers are always going to be too smug/good.
6 try turnaround if Croker stays put at centre, in my opinion.

Latest posts