What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Canberra @ BlueBet

Round 5: Penrith v Canberra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
All the constant bitching about Penrith being grubs, cocky, lucky or reminding us about the GF loss only make a win like that more enjoyable tonight. People don't seem to realise that this is the youngest team in the comp, so in truth it really shouldn't have even made the GF last year or be winning so many regular season games in a row. It's a credit to the rapid improvement and development of these players and the strong coaching and training systems. Unless you're a Storm fan, you're in no place to banter this Penrith side at the moment.

Bazal

Post Whore
All the constant bitching about Penrith being grubs, cocky, lucky or reminding us about the GF loss only make a win like that more enjoyable tonight. People don't seem to realise that this is the youngest team in the comp, so in truth it really shouldn't have even made the GF last year or be winning so many regular season games in a row. Unless you're a Storm fan, you're in no place to banter this Penrith side at the moment.

But....you're a Storm fan

betcats

Referee
All the constant bitching about Penrith being grubs, cocky, lucky or reminding us about the GF loss only make a win like that more enjoyable tonight. People don't seem to realise that this is the youngest team in the comp, so in truth it really shouldn't have even made the GF last year or be winning so many regular season games in a row. Unless you're a Storm fan, you're in no place to banter this Penrith side at the moment.

Yep, makes it so much sweeter!

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
All the constant bitching about Penrith being grubs, cocky, lucky or reminding us about the GF loss only make a win like that more enjoyable tonight. People don't seem to realise that this is the youngest team in the comp, so in truth it really shouldn't have even made the GF last year or be winning so many regular season games in a row. It's a credit to the rapid improvement and development of these players and the strong coaching and training systems. Unless you're a Storm fan, you're in no place to banter this Penrith side at the moment.
Alright f**k it I retract all congrats now. We got a forum full of Luai's now.

84 Baby

Referee
So this is where all of Brisbane’s adversity has gone

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
[
Being young does not excuse them from being cocky or grubs though

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its funny because I was talking about this in the thread about the divide between the good and bad teams with my good pal The Frog.

Brian To'o had a super good game. The Panthers would have him on a very favourable deal to them. He is performng the type of role that Cotric used to do for us and I guess Rapana does to a degree. Bailey hasn't given us a lot of punch

mozza91

Coach
Or Roosters, Sharks, Cowboys, Rabbitohs or Manly, you know teams that have actually won something in the last 10 years.

mxlegend99

Referee
It’s good to see the Panthers celebrate winning a round 5 game like they’ve won the Grand Final. I don’t blame them because they lost the only Grand Final they’ve played in.
If youre lucky Tigers might get to celebrate winning 5 games in a season in a few months. Wouldn't hold my breath though.

GAZF

First Grade
A radar plot of Ricky Stuart's investment in forwards vs backs makes me hungry for lunch.