What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Canberra @ BlueBet

Round 5: Penrith v Canberra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Current Josh Miller cracks 98th percentile in IQ from squad No. 150 to present.

I hope Josh Miller is doing ok

With hindsight and a lot more information has come to light but with hindsight its f**king crazy that we let him back on the field about half the games he played

GAZF

First Grade

With hindsight and a lot more information has come to light but with hindsight its f**king crazy that we let him back on the field about half the games he played
It's an impending horror show unfortunately. Most notable memories are scoring a try with his first touch in FG against the Sharks, and that hit on Weyman.

bileduct

Coach

If we had guns freely available in this country Josh would probably be on the news before too long in a repeat of that NFL bloke that went nuts yesterday.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade

I remember one game the poor bloke looked like he couldn't tell you his name and then was back out 10 minutes later doing hitups.

nick87

Coach

if he is functional at the time the class action is launched, he might be the lead plantifff, but every chance he's brain dead by then and not even pepperidge farm remembers

vale Josh miller

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's an impending horror show unfortunately. Most notable memories are scoring a try with his first touch in FG against the Sharks, and that hit on Weyman.

The Weyman hit was kinda his move. He would race out the line at about 1000 km/h and just sorta aim in the general direction of the ball carrier. 99% of those tackles Miller would get up obviously suffering a head knock because his contact would be his own head into the opposition players shoulder. I think the Weyman hit was essentially a flying headbutt lol

Just insane that used to be all good in rugby league

GAZF

First Grade
The Weyman hit was kinda his move. He would race out the line at about 1000 km/h and just sorta aim in the general direction of the ball carrier. 99% of those tackles Miller would get up obviously suffering a head knock because his contact would be his own head into the opposition players shoulder. I think the Weyman hit was essentially a flying headbutt lol

He should have been penalised for lifting his own legs above the horizontal in those tackles. Felt bad that he knocked the last few hairs from Weyman's scalp.

GAZF

First Grade
If we had guns freely available in this country Josh would probably be on the news before too long in a repeat of that NFL bloke that went nuts yesterday.
Not trying to be one of those people... but there's no guarantee that someone under those conditions will be violent.

Mick Weyman is one of my favourite Dragons of all my years.

Absolutely loved him in the Red V.

He was the best of us for the rest of us. His work on Daniel Conn was a people's moment in the moment. However, it likely contributed to Conn's own problems. Very torn

The only thing I knew of him before he played for us was “The Conn Punch”, which I think he won the hearts of most rugby league fans. He was the angry egg which usually beat us along with the other Raiders.

Loved him as Dragon. His try against Manly was great.

GAZF

First Grade
I only thing I knew of him before he played for us was “The Conn Punch”, which I think he won won the hearts of most rugby league fans. He was the angry egg which usually beat us along with the other Raiders.

Loved him as Dragon. His try against Manly was great.
I swear he slid 35 m over the tryline vs the Warriors in Wellington 03, but it was Wiki. Weyman made the bust though.

GAZF

First Grade
Upon watching the first 2 mins of the replay, Ennis has not made it obvious enough as to who he works with.

gitano

Juniors
Um excusing me please I was out with very pretty ladies and missed the game can somebody please be letting me know who wonned

shear_joy9

Coach
the only satisfaction I get watching Penrith is knowing that half of their team of merkins will either end up in prison or get stabbed.

what a team of f**kwits