What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Wizardman

First Grade
My goodness, they were extremely impressive tonight. They are going to be extremely hard to beat.

The beautiful thing about them is they are young yet have that big match experience that they handle so well. Pretty much their 17 are either entering their prime or at their prime now....no player on the downhill slope. They are not carrying some old bloke or some player that shouldn't be in first grade because of cap management. Their youth will also prevent them from being stuffed at the end of the year like a lot of other clubs will be.

They look and feel ready.

typicalfan

Coach
I remember the Roosters at the start of last year, unbeatable, throwing the ball around like they could crush anybody. It's a long season and you don't want to be playing your best footy round 5. Panthers should be thereabouts but we know teams start strong and slump often.

Danish

Referee
No team has ever enjoyed playing football before.no team has ever had players who were also friends off the field. No team has ever celebrated tries before.

no team has ever gone undefeated in the regular season and lost in the finals before either. So that should be fun to witness

Yoda

Juniors
They've had a lot go their way in the past year and a bit, they always seem to be on the right side of the penalty counts in recent times. Will be hard to beat if they keep this up though.

Bazal

Post Whore
No team has ever enjoyed playing football before.no team has ever had players who were also friends off the field. No team has ever celebrated tries before.

no team has ever gone undefeated in the regular season and lost in the finals before either. So that should be fun to witness

There are so many under 8 premierships in this group. This is a group that has grouped harder than any group has ever grouped.

Pity they're such f**kwits cos they're good to watch

billygilmore

Juniors
I remember the Roosters at the start of last year, unbeatable, throwing the ball around like they could crush anybody. It's a long season and you don't want to be playing your best footy round 5. Panthers should be thereabouts but we know teams start strong and slump often.

Yep that's what I'm hoping is going on with the Broncos, haven't had 50 put on us yet so still in with a shot

mongoose

Coach
people don't know how bad the smug can get, wait till they actually win a premiership and this man starts taking credit
Phil-Gould-web.jpg