What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
we had to do it last week, so many f**king times you go to have a sip and you forget you've got a mask on

I don't really need help to look like an idiot
Not being mandatory til now compared to the rest of the country/world doesnt help. Had to go back to the car to grab it more than a few times

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Put together a $4.00 multi for the diversity awards/oscars startijg shortly. From everything that has happened over there there is no chance a women isnt getting best director and a black actor who has passed away isnt getting something either

One mark off my first ever high destinction...

tenor.gif

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Made the centurion board at my first axe throwing league game. 105th person out if 23000 visitors to do it

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Fulltime contract signed and returned. Also may have a chance to bypass the worst rental crisis in Gold Coast history and 300+ applicants for every place and move right in soon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fulltime contract signed and returned. Also may have a chance to bypass the worst rental crisis in Gold Coast history and 300+ applicants for every place and move right in soon

watcha doing now ?

no more being civil ?

Latest posts