What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Canberra @ BlueBet

Round 5: Penrith v Canberra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadnMean

Juniors
No one is saying they aren’t good footballers.
We are just saying they are a very unlikeable bunch of maggots and their supporters are houso trash. That’s all.

tumblr_inline_msgp2yS0Oe1qz4rgp.gif

magpie_man

Juniors
I missed the game, just watching the highlights now, what was the story with Jarrod Croker coming over and shoving Penrith players after Staines' second try?

skeepe

Immortal
I missed the game, just watching the highlights now, what was the story with Jarrod Croker coming over and shoving Penrith players after Staines' second try?

Lol. Get your eyes tested idiot.

Croker was over there because he was playing left wing, so you would expect him to be there or thereabouts when the opposite right winger has the ball.

After the try, that mongoloid Martin ran into Croker while he was running over to celebrate, and then started running his moronic mouth after Croker took exception.

The_Frog

First Grade
Lol. Get your eyes tested idiot.

Croker was over there because he was playing left wing, so you would expect him to be there or thereabouts when the opposite right winger has the ball.

After the try, that mongoloid Martin ran into Croker while he was running over to celebrate, and then started running his moronic mouth after Croker took exception.
Pushed Liam Martin twice after the try was scored. Martin just walked away.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I didn’t think Martin did anything, Crocker had a sook and pushed him for no reason, hardly crime of the century though. Crichtons was poor form, particularly as Tapine wasn’t even on the playing field. Again nothing to worry about moving forward.

Would have been interesting if a proper fight broke out. Brett White was right there who would punch 7 shades of shit out of the whole Panthers pack on his own if he wanted too