What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toby Rudolf appreciation thread

coolumsharkie

Referee
Agree with that notion, he is well suited to this new fast formatted version and his value will rise week to week. Sign him up NOW!!!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
This is where the coaching situation won’t be helping - we need to be nailing some of our retention ASAP. I suspect Tobys value will increase week on week for the exact reason you mention - this version of the game is perfect for a player like him - super fit, quick, energy.... we need to lock him up, pronto
Agree with that and put Kennedy in the same basket..... both of these guys are improving rapidly imo.... better to re-sign them sooner rather than later.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Really hope we can get him to stay. Apparently theres a bit of a difference in valuation between both parties on what the figure should be. I’d hate to see him leave.

Hmm. What could be the difference for a less than 50 game prospect. $50,000 to $100,000 at a guess

Just give it to him.

Unless he's managed by the Orrs (whichever one is not banned) and they want to snare him $5,982,836 over 2 years. Pair of greedy 6.5%ers those snatches

Inferno

Coach
How much do people think he's worth/how much would you be willing to pay?

More?

What if the option was Capewell or Rudolf for the same money?

I thought his 80 minute performances back to back were pretty impressive. Definitely came at the right time for him.

Tiger Shark

Bench

More?

I thought his 80 minute performances back to back were pretty impressive. Definitely came at the right time for him.

You think he’s on atleast 300k now?

Craigshark

First Grade

More?

at the moment, rudolf.. we seem pretty good for back rowers for the time being. Especially with mcinnes signed for next year. I wouldn’t say no to both though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You think he’s on atleast 300k now?

If this is an open question I would say no.

$150-200k I'd guess.

I'd also guess he's worth more now. General rule. Worth whatever someon wants to pay. That's what may kill off the Sharks chances as someone else might be be prepared to pay the asking price

Stake Removed

First Grade
If we have to be careful players just wanting to sign for 2022 as they could be using as leverage for 17th team

Tiger Shark

Bench
If this is an open question I would say no.

$150-200k I'd guess.

I'd also guess he's worth more now. General rule. Worth whatever someon wants to pay. That's what may kill off the Sharks chances as someone else might be be prepared to pay the asking price

I got the impression the one year deal we got him on wasn’t that far off what the Warriors were offering per year. Which was meant to be a decent amount.

I don’t know what he’s on but was thinking he was on the 300k approx mark.

Isn’t 150k base minimum these days?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I got the impression the one year deal we got him on wasn’t that far off what the Warriors were offering per year. Which was meant to be a decent amount.

I don’t know what he’s on but was thinking he was on the 300k approx mark.

Isn’t 150k base minimum these days?

I thought $77,500k was the minimum now after the pay cuts. $60,000 for a dev player.

Will try and find something I read about it earlier in the year

jc155776

Coach
Can’t wait to appreciate me some Toby this weekend.

I reckon he gets a meat pie right over the top of Butcher

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Couldn’t believe the Warriors didn’t get up in Walker’s face last week.....looking forward to seeing him get smashed early on (legally of course)

Latest posts