What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MLB Thread

I like the Boston Red Sox (great colours) or Chicago Cubs (foundation club). I also have a soft spot for the Toronto Blue Jays (because my father goes for them).

Two legendary sports clubs. I love the Red Sox because they and the Yankees hate each other so much they can be relied on to punch on at some point. They are due again.
That would be good to be a part of.
Can I ask - what is the go with the PNG avatar? Do you live in PNG, are you from there originally or do you just have an interest of some kind with PNG RL? I was just interested, that's all.

T-Boon

Coach
That would be good to be a part of.
Can I ask - what is the go with the PNG avatar? Do you live in PNG, are you from there originally or do you just have an interest of some kind with PNG RL? I was just interested, that's all.

I have some PNG friends. I like PNG as a place. I also use to like the way the PNG Hunters played in the Qld cup but they have now become well coached and structured. Which sucks.

I would change the rules of rugby league so it is more suitable to PNG people (smaller) than the people it is now suited to.

Xcalibre

Juniors
I was really looking forward to the 2020 MLB season, the only other sport besides NRL I really care about.

Anyway, like everything else Corona ruined that...

Just discovered a pretty cool consolation though - https://www.mlb.com/playersleague

I’ve just watched a bit of my man Rhys Hoskins playing vs Joey Gallo, and it was quite fun surprisingly. Hearing him talk about types of pitches he thinks he should throw and inside knowledge of other players, and baseball in general. It helps if you have played The Show too, which I did for the first time in the last few months.

I think it works because the video game itself is such good quality.

T-Boon

Coach
DJ LeMahieu wants 5 years for $100 million and the Yankees are offering 4 years for $75million.
If I was DJ I would take 4 years at $80mill as these players that hang around a year or 2 too long on big contracts end up being hated by the fan base no matter what they have done in their career. 4 years is plenty.

T-Boon

Coach
Yankees start the season with a L.
Interesting rule change: if it goes to extra innings each team starts with a runner on second. Like.

T-Boon

Coach
MLB is trying out a host of rule changes in the minor leagues to try to make the game faster moving and more entertaining. I also think designated hitters are coming into National League next year.

T-Boon

Coach
This is the worst the Yankees have been in many years. Every facet sucks. It is a granyard of talented bats.

Latest posts