What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 eels

redv13

Bench
Maybe , I am a bit concerned about the Eels Silvio (?) playing opposite Ramsey . I realize that Ramsey must be up to the task against all players regardless of size , however that Silvio has a true mean streak in him that I would not like Ramsey to be the victim off .

Nothing wrong in having horses for courses and in this game I am with you MarkD - go with Pierra against the Silvio .
Sivo will be opposite Rava!! Ramsey v Fergo

Gareth67

First Grade
Sivo will be opposite Rava!! Ramsey v Fergo

Great news redv13 ! Rav flatten him last year , in fact that was one game that Sivo truly looked uncomfortable in .

I believe that Ramsey will not only be able to handle Ferguson , but may show him a few new tricks .

LINESPEED

Juniors
If the Dragons beat the Eels tomorrow, the Dragons could find themselves 4th on the ladder; ahead of the Roosters. Sorry my mistake I meant to say the Storm.

It is our turn for the rub of the green!

Yes Possm
And the Eels are due for a flogging & their annual fadeout.

And this is what we like to hear:

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/14625866/edit
Not working sorry

(NRL Universe Dragons sourced
- about ‘Old School Bonding’ & a few beers) - Kerr

Last edited:

Illusion

Bench
Game day , we can win this ..... No way I would have been thinking this last year .... Its time for the boys to stand up and be noticed ..... If they get beaten by a better team , but have been competitive then Im ok with that .... But if the game is there to be won and they lose it themselves through stupid mistakes , not being able to close out the game , then not much has changed ...... ENTER THE DRAGONS .....

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If the Dragons beat the Eels tomorrow, the Dragons could find themselves 4th on the ladder; ahead of the Roosters. Sorry my mistake I meant to say the Storm.

It is our turn for the rub of the green!
Instead of the Mary days when it was more a rub of the peen.

Latest posts