What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

why would you want it to be? Suncorp is perfect, why use this?
images
Just a hypothetical if the 2nd Brisbane team were to look for an alternative.

MugaB

Coach
This thing has REALLY grown on me.
The name itself, “Brisbane Jets”, Sounds great and this logo is just about perfect.

The only major change i would make is to write the letters of “Jets” in white so that it stands out against the dark Blue/green
I might swap the text like i meant to the other day, you might see it in an even better light

ComradePanda

Juniors
when was Adelaide sponsored by Ericssoon?

they werent,its either a sponsor thank you/mock up jersey or something that someone just made themselves.

its all heat pressed lettering and numbers, not very thick and not at all like anything ive seen on any other super league jersey.

i used to own that and really regret selling before the market exploded

j03pfz2.jpg l8AxbPj.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
The NY Jets logo is terrible, so there isn’t much in the way of inspiration out there. But I came across this re-design suggestion, and think something along these lines could work. I like the idea of making “Brisbane” prominent

9DAC1922-8496-435D-B17D-D9AAF58FD049.jpeg

DIEHARDTITAN

Juniors
That would be one way for a new Brisbane team to make a statement - Brisbane in big, bold letters. Brisbane in the Broncos logo is tiny by comparison.

This is a good idea. It always pissed me off how they copied Denver with their 2001 rebrand and put Brisbane in small writing underneath BRONCOS. So unoriginal. Especially after dumping their fantastic running writing Broncos.

Latest posts