What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Membership

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm membership for 2020 was significantly higher than other clubs who’ve produced accounts at $3.5million. This would suggest they have a much higher ticketed membership than other clubs.

sempmrh

Juniors
The Storm ground announcer claimed 20,000 members last night - but I don't know how accurate that is.

greenBV4

Bench
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask in, but..

Finally received my Storm membership card in the mail today, bit disappointed there's no "2021 Member" bumper sticker, or a sticker pack in general, just the singular "premiers" sticker (which is better than nothing, but also you wouldn't even be able to make out what it is unless right up someone's arse in a car)

Unless my pack was missing this somehow? Anyone else got theirs?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looks like Parra is going to get to 30k first which is a great effort!

Current tally:
Parra: 29,951
Bunnies: 29,705

Also the table for 2020 is not final. Bunnies hit 30k last year:
https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ers-we-say-thank-you-with-classic-sportswear/
The table for 2020 is as close as we could get to final. With the NRL no longer auditing membership figures and publishing them in the annual report and clubs not posting actual figures consistently (even the link you've shared just says "more than 30,000", it is what it is there now.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Between covid and playing away from home I’m suspecting Cronulla won’t announce their membership this year lol.

where did you get those numbers from ??

Souths reported as 30,004 on friday in the post above yours & Newcastle 19,278 a week ago
all over the place those figures lol

Last edited by a moderator:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
The post has been removed - NRL.com's membership page is not accurate. Only about half the figures applied to clubs are current, most are last year's last updated total.

hmmmmm
yeah

Parramatta have taken the lead back off Souths tho , that has been confirmed
they're at 30,121
Souths 30,004

the Raiders have updated to
21,595 as of Friday

Latest posts