What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

Sphagnum

Coach
Milford the horse really takes inspiration from the namesake footy player, wilted like a daisy as soon as the pressure came on.
That NZ derby form was absolute gash. His first run over here was putrid and the rest followed suit when they arrived.

Sphagnum

Coach
This is the best draw ecumenical has ever had at morph. Very hard to beat. Montepulciano and morty good roughies

Sphagnum

Coach
Aegon. This track is wet enough. Not well weighted though.

wheelhouse ran well in both guineas. Throwing it in.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Dalasan costs me the first 4... lol I’ve been talking the horse up since he was still in Dalakhanis ballsack and he comes back to bite me when I finally jump off

Had a decent whack ew at Icebath just before the jump wish it held on

to_ddeath

Coach
Congrats to Kah on her first Donny win but f**k today & of course Crapscadian breaks its duck when it’s at ordinary odds...

blaza88z

Coach
I reckon the punters are getting a bit carried away with Verry Elleegant in the Queen Elizabeth, she beat him last start but he was first up, it's a match race and I think either of them can win but I think Addeybb is a touch overs at the 3.20

He also had to race 3 wide initially before settling outside the leader meanwhile she was smoking the pipe back on the fence, don't think she gets those favors today

Sphagnum

Coach
I reckon the punters are getting a bit carried away with Verry Elleegant in the Queen Elizabeth, she beat him last start but he was first up, it's a match race and I think either of them can win but I think Addeybb is a touch overs at the 3.20

He also had to race 3 wide initially before settling outside the leader meanwhile she was smoking the pipe back on the fence, don't think she gets those favors today
Dalasan will be prancing around giving verry elleegant a lady boner too which won’t help.

Lemon Squash

First Grade

After the first up run I was pretty confident Addeybb would turn the tables in the Queen Elizabeth... however the camp has pretty much said they would of scratched the horse if they were back home because he needs cut in the ground. They are only running him because they have travelled half way around the world.

VE is a better wet tracker too but she still goes on top of the ground. Addeybb is deadset friendless in betting now and has got the blows worse that Kurt Capewell. The market is usually on point with these things, the way it is going VE will start in the Red.