What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
Great start for the Tigers, don’t know what James Robert’s was doing, fair dinkum. So soft. Dead set over the Tigers. We have got nothing.

Last edited:

Raudonikis

Juniors
can i just say i am disgusted in wests tigers nothing tribute to Tommy he had his tremendous send off at Lidcombe yesterday with all the legends there,as Tommy would say f**k balmain.To let that imposter run out with a number 7 jersey to hand over was shocking.Tom would a chewed him up and spat him out.Tommy never accepted the balmain merger and this has shown why. Go Cowboys,

Vozzy

Juniors
Something is wrong if there are not a mass of changes. The reserve team is playing better then half of this mob. After the roosters game we need more then BJ dropped.

Don't know the answer been through 5 coaches I'm sure he is hammering them at training. Can't see anyone fixing anything in Short period of time.

Nofo and Roberts having shockers. Nofo especially isn't switched on this year since signing long contract.

Madge looks like a bloke who has put in a thousand hours and these pretenders keep letting him down feel sorry for him actually. I know it's first grade and it's his job but we a know who he is a hard working no nonsense guy.

Tigerm

First Grade
If they can’t get up for this game against this side, then the season is nearly over. How f**king embarrassing.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Nofa is trash and should be hooked. Roberts not much better

Doueihi is a massive hog aswell and stunts our attack.

I hope we get relocated or become extinct, sick of seeing this shit every year

Tiger05

First Grade
That was so poor. Nofo was shocking. Joe O just missing tackles and dropping the ball was poor. The defense is terrible.

Tigerm

First Grade
can i just say i am disgusted in wests tigers nothing tribute to Tommy he had his tremendous send off at Lidcombe yesterday with all the legends there,as Tommy would say f**k balmain.To let that imposter run out with a number 7 jersey to hand over was shocking.Tom would a chewed him up and spat him out.Tommy never accepted the balmain merger and this has shown why. Go Cowboys,
Mate not a day to discuss the merger, but Wests were gone if they didn’t merge and if West Ashfield didn’t save the JV, we would all be barracking for someone else. We are not Balmain or Wests, we are the West Tigers.
But our effort for the man today is deplorable.