What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
They were diabolical, cannot handle
any sort of pressure. Today was a big day, and they totally blew it. Footy is a simple game. These blokes wouldn’t be there if they didn’t have the skills required, they’re obviously a bunch of head farks cannot handle it mentally. In the second half they looked ok there for a bit, played with some depth, looked a bit loose. Mikaele had a real dig, but the damage was already done. Tigers need a psychologist not a coach.

Das Hassler

Bench
They were diabolical, cannot handle
any sort of pressure. Today was a big day, and they totally blew it. Footy is a simple game. These blokes wouldn’t be there if they didn’t have the skills required, they’re obviously a bunch of head farks cannot handle it mentally. In the second half they looked ok there for a bit, played with some depth, looked a bit loose. Mikaele had a real dig, but the damage was already done. Tigers need a psychologist not a coach.

Thing is better than half a coach's job is being a psychologist.
And...i'm rapidly losing belief in Madge being able to do that part of his job.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Thing is better than half a coach's job is being a psychologist.
And...i'm rapidly losing belief in Madge being able to do that part of his job.
And with that I know it’s hard to imagine, but this is the best possible result for us, as long as the WT are proactive and start looking at life after Madge as from today

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
I have seriously had an absolute gutful of this club.

Media has knocked our fans for booing the players at halftime.....and normally I'd bag fans for doing that. But, considering the day....the complete lack of effort in that first half was unacceptable. Our club's history has been absolutely littered with that sort of effort. Im f**king sick of it and so are the other paying fans of this club.

Our fans have been sold a lemon for a long f**king time now. I was a Madge fan but I feel the team effort has now left the dressing room. We defended a lot better in the first half of last year than now. The effort/desperation we had in defence early last year has not come back. I like Madge as a bloke but I think he needs to move on.

f**k this club!

Front-Rower

First Grade
In reflection poor old Madge was screwed after that Warriors game last year when he was forced by the players to take the softly softly approach. He should have kept his hard nosed approach and let who ever wanted to leave leave.

macnaz

Staff member
I’m

I look at it a bit different. There’s no way a group of players can be that bad unless the driver behind them isn’t up to it. I’m looking at a team full of fear. For me that’s coming from Madge. Once fear sets in there’s no confidence for each player There’s no confidence in the players outside you There’s no confidence in winning finishing off etc. What’s Morris’s number if he’ll have us?
Well I’ll be f**ked, we don’t deserve anything after that first half. But if we jag it, I’ll take it.
I was cheering the Cows home with every bit of enthusiasm i would normaly save for WT's ...WHY because we didnt deserve to win and secondly this club from top to bottom is a scummy place and i feel they have finally broken my shackles from them.

WA Tiger

Bench
If we get Morris who of the Cronulla players will follow.I have no idea whose off contract but the Cronulla players love the guy.Top of the love the guy list Sean Johnson whose on Matty on Sunday night league and is off contract from start of 22

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
What a f**king shit house display. We've gone completely backwards as a club. No effort. No execution. Shit house defense.

I'm so f**king over this it's not funny. All teams have shit games, shit seasons and periods of poor performances. But none can match the consistent level of shit that this Tigers team deliver to us on a weekly basis.

I said I'd give Madge benefit of the doubt until end of 2022 but if he is able to even get us close to 9th by that time it will be some sort of f**king miracle

Fordy20

Juniors
If we get Morris who of the Cronulla players will follow.I have no idea whose off contract but the Cronulla players love the guy.Top of the love the guy list Sean Johnson whose on Matty on Sunday night league and is off contract from start of 22

Will Kennedy, Toby Rudolph, Siosifa Talakai, Brayden Trindall, Connor Tracey, Mawene Hiroti.

The year after, there's Uele, Hunt and Nikora

macnaz

Staff member
Honestly though.... how can you blame Magde for that debacle ? He is probably more pissed off then all of the supporters combined . Today had zero to do with structure,game plans, mistakes or refs... it was down to effort heart and commitment .. the 2nd half was just a chuck it and see ,nothing to lose downhill ski which made the score seem relatively close ,,, but they were f**king garbage regardless of the scoreline.
AND f**k YOU PASCOE . Hope you cashed in with the ticket scam. .. praying its f**king empty next game .

Honestly though.... how can you blame Magde for that debacle ? He is probably more pissed off then all of the supporters combined . Today had zero to do with structure,game plans, mistakes or refs... it was down to effort heart and commitment .. the 2nd half was just a chuck it and see ,nothing to lose downhill ski which made the score seem relatively close ,,, but they were f**king garbage regardless of the scoreline.
AND f**k YOU PASCOE . Hope you cashed in with the ticket scam. .. praying its f**king empty next game .

Blessing in disguise you were booted from your usual seat where you would have seen the catastrophe unfold up close.

Very thoughtful of the club to appreciate you ticketed members in this way and spare you from full comfort rogering.

That’s the end of the f**king “ Ambush” propaganda I hope. We were the merkins ambushed.

Yes, I thought Madge looked suicidal.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Absolutely embarrassing effort from the sacks of faecal matter in black, white and orange today. Leichhardt Oval is an absolute myth and is not worth it's weight in garbage - we have lost every important game at that dump for the last 5 seasons.

The players deserved to be booed off at half-time, and the fact that they showed no emotion copping it spoke volumes - overpaid, overrated, overused pieces of crap that wouldn't make reggies at the top 6.

Tamou was soft, Offa was prone with errors, Nof back to the stupid defending in and being exposed, Douehi was off with his conversions (kicks 100% and we win the game). Laurie had no support, Talua was average, Mbye can piss off on the plane to Townsville with the Cowboys. Brooks was poor but can only build on the platform that the soft pack provides, and outside of Garner & Mikaele, the rest should be ashamed of themselves. Liddle is too slow as hooker and should be hooked for Simpkin immediately.

I have had the absolute jack of this rabble of a club. 3 finals appearances in 21 seasons. No sign that anything is going to change this year. Can challenge the Eels one week then get walloped by the Cowboys the next - typical Tigers trash. The board do not care so long as they can keep putting up their sold out signs and membership numbers to stroke their ego. Pascoe and his cronies need to be held accountable for the lack of on-field success. The social media team trying to paint a pleasant picture on this sh*t are a joke to themselves - praising the second half, sure, but giving a rabble team a 22-point start is insipid. I absolute, completely, whole-heartedly hate them so much and I wish deep down that I could detach from them and go elsewhere, but I'm a glutton for punishment and will be back to watch another pasting against Souths next week.

The team needs an overhaul. McGuire is leaving Cowboys this week - give them Mbye tonight. He's a cancer to the club.