What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 eels

Coffs dragon

Bench
What a coach we have to completely turn this team around and have them so committed in defence and united as a team unit.
I commend all the players on such a tough n gutsy performance tonight.
Best game I’ve seen since 2010 Bennett brick wall.
Take a bow all.

denis preston

First Grade
Ford obviously on the outer with Hook, guess they haven’t clicked. Shame for Ford he showed some potential. But with Burns now here & McGuire’s arrival imminent he’ll fall out of the top 21 squad.

Did sweet FA in the ressies today so perhaps his training form doesnt stack up as well .

Gareth67

First Grade
Yes your right there Kit , we will all have a spring in our step this week . And as you you have said Ravawala had them running everywhere except in front of him . :relaxed:

NOTE :- I don’t know what has happened to your post that I am replying to , caught up in the traffic I suppose ? Too many bluudy Dragon supporters on here .

My first time at Bankwest - fantastic stadium.

And a great win by the Dragons - they were strong, committed. Unlike previous seasons where the team would fall off a cliff halfway through the season, we will continue improving until the end of year. And we have more potential for improvement than any other team, I reckon.

My 3, 2, 1...

3. Hook
2. Matt Elliot
1. Peter Gentle

Straight Shooter

SnowDragon

Juniors
So much enjoyed that game!

lawrie had a fantastic 15-20 mins before coming off injured.
Rav4 and Lomax killed it, especially in defence
Dufty another really good game. Really doing the hard work these days.
Ramsey was targeted, and stood up like we know he can
Al ergo and all the forwards were tough and relentless,
And the team led well by McCullough.
Damm, just so happy to see the whole team play so well and run rough shot over the much fancied eels :)

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Well done Hook, we were all up in arms when he let McInnes , but the truth is McInnes is not a hooker, he is a Lock, look at when he Brought in for a fraction of the cost, he can now Focus the extra cash on other players.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I just got back from the game. I couldn’t tell if I was watching the dragons or Melbourne play. Wow. What a difference a new coach and a couple of good centres make. These boys are playing out of their skins...quick question...were there any injuries? I saw Clune leave the game early.