What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The I was wrong thread

Gippsy

Bench
I was wrong about our chances against the Eels. I thought our performances so far were inflated due to the crap teams we played and the injuries to the Knights. Very, very happy to be wrong.

Hook & Co, well done!!!

Puff

First Grade
I was wrong about our chances against the Eels. I thought our performances so far were inflated due to the crap teams we played and the injuries to the Knights. Very, very happy to be wrong.

Hook & Co, well done!!!
Same, the Parra win has brought some belief back.

Interestingly enough I don't see any posts in here from R&WTILLIDIE. I would have thought he would be flooding this thread with posts.

BHAHAHAHAH

FlameThrower

Bench
I stated earlier we were a bottom 4 team based on Trials and Charity Shield efforts. But we are the real deal now - these early games are important to build confidence and string wins together.
Hook and Co have one a stellar job and I did not believe him when he said ‘ this is not a rebuilding year’ - the guy is a great coach and has the team believing . The way everyone does their job and keeping the game plan simple - based on great defence reminds of the 2009/2011 Bennet era.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
It’s early days I know...but at the moment, I was wrong to think Hook and his coaching staff were all mediocre coaches. I was wrong to think his player recruitment would leave us struggling. I was wrong to think Ravioli was a poor man’s Semi Radradra...however, I was right in thinking Mary had no idea and should have been shown the door years ago.

giboz71

First Grade
I think plenty of us can write a few posts in this thread, me included. The dark cloud of the McGregor and Young era can make anyone a non believer.

But FMD lads we have a footy team this year. I didn't believe it just yet, even after the Newy win, but a comprehensive win against one of the favourites who hadn't been beaten all year at their packed home ground is making me a believer.

Doesn't really matter who was wrong or right does it?

Crush

Coach
I think plenty of us can write a few posts in this thread, me included. The dark cloud of the McGregor and Young era can make anyone a non believer.

But FMD lads we have a footy team this year. I didn't believe it just yet, even after the Newy win, but a comprehensive win against one of the favourites who hadn't been beaten all year at their packed home ground is making me a believer.

Doesn't really matter who was wrong or right does it?
Bro, nobody was right, everybody was wrong.
And DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE WRONG!

Gareth67

First Grade
I was wrong . Yes , he who believes he is a good judge of horse flesh was wrong .

Kudos to Matt Duffy for his outstanding performances in not only last nights match against the water maggots , but also for his efforts in attack in all 5 games this season .

We all saw those long range passes of his in the latter part of 2020 season , however they have become a constant feature of his game now and last night that passing was absolutely superb .

Well done Duff , just improve on your ability under the high ball and I will vote for you at the next election .

Puff

First Grade
It’s early days I know...but at the moment, I was wrong to think Hook and his coaching staff were all mediocre coaches. I was wrong to think his player recruitment would leave us struggling. I was wrong to think Ravioli was a poor man’s Semi Radradra...however, I was right in thinking Mary had no idea and should have been shown the door years ago.
The curse is strong in us mate

Latest posts