What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
I think it comes down purely to their being too many Polynesians in our squad. And this bullshit about WT being a place for indigenous players to come and flourish. Before anyone votes me down on this, I’m not saying that they are bad players. But I think we need abit more of a mixture of nationalities.

Forget the mixture of nationalities, how about a mixture of NRL standard footballers

Wizardman

First Grade
wing because they have no choice.
I think it comes down purely to their being too many Polynesians in our squad. And this bullshit about WT being a place for indigenous players to come and flourish. Before anyone votes me down on this, I’m not saying that they are bad players. But I think we need abit more of a mixture of nationalities.
Melbourne Storm have more than their fair share of Polynesians in their side. It doesn't seem to hurt them.

Tigers1986

Juniors
It's a culture issue really. The same rabble started the club, it dipped for the fluke title in 2005, it dipped, we buckled our chance at 2010/11 for another title, and have been insermountable trash since.

I think it's time that the board are looked at. They don't give a crap about on field results, solely driven by revenue and cash in their accounts. Rort the members and treat them like crap (like the smart ass who said I was seeing the ticket price correctly and you could see the scoreboard from those seats).

I'm maintaining my membership because I waited 5 years to get my old Magpies seats back at Campbelltown, and ANZAC Day at Bankwest will be a good day out. I'm going on Saturday night, going to down a beer every time Souths score, so I'm expecting to wake up somewhere in the Olympic Park on Sunday morning with a bad headache.

Pezz70

Juniors
Clearly disappointed which is ‘good’ but it’s still all talk. I thought he was one of the better players on the park, maybe overplayed his a hand a little in attack, there was a couple of times when he opted to run but should’ve passed. His defence needs work too (the edges really need to work as a unit to cut off opportunities, but at least he was busy, had a dig.

Last edited:

Maxxn99

Juniors
You sound like a f**ken idiot.
How is it that I sound like a f**king idiot ?
I’m just coming up with my spin on things. Because I can tell you I’m not far off with what our problem is. How many premierships have the warriors won??

The Rosco

Bench
I’m just coming up with my spin on things. Because I can tell you I’m not far off with what our problem is. How many premierships have the warriors won??
A mate of mine played a bit of first grade with the Wests Magpies.
He says the exact same thing.
Says it's about a lack of ability to come back from adversity. "No heart", if you will.
I don't want to get into race debates, but isn't our main problem not being able to tough it out and turn it around when things don't go our way ?
Like, seriously, which one of you didn't know we were fkked when the cows scored so easily in their 2nd set ?
Again, no race arguments please. Just tellin youse what an actual ex first grader thinks.

Tiger05

First Grade

It's racist stupid BS.

Tiger05

First Grade
A mate of mine played a bit of first grade with the Wests Magpies.
He says the exact same thing.
Says it's about a lack of ability to come back from adversity. "No heart", if you will.
I don't want to get into race debates, but isn't our main problem not being able to tough it out and turn it around when things don't go our way ?
Like, seriously, which one of you didn't know we were fkked when the cows scored so easily in their 2nd set ?
Again, no race arguments please. Just tellin youse what an actual ex first grader thinks.

He just made it a race issue. How about not making it a race issue in the first place.

The Rosco

Bench
Penrith have plenty of Polynesian players and they're doing alright.
Yep, the whole comp has plenty when you look at it. And plenty of them are killer players.
I don't know what it is. I'm still in a disgusted kind of shock from yesterday.