What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
Just read that he lives in Cronulla, could be as simple as a travel thing. But for his career prospects as a FG head coach, I would’ve thought it’d make more sense to stay here until a job opens up.

That would have to be it then.(if true) Closer to home.
He has been here a few years he might also want a change of scenery?

franklin2323

Immortal
There are a few more pieces to the puzzle in regards to the Sharks, we all feel for Bomber, but this plan is getting leaked bit by bit for a reason.

It usually happens this way. Gets leaked out to the media to soften the blow. Strange to replace him with a rookie

Hooked

Juniors
After watching NSW Cup play. I'd go Walllace if Ciraldo goes.

Not sure Morris, Flanno etc take an assistant role. So better someone that knows the players and the systems

Wallace was assistant coach a few years back. That didn't work out well. Albeit he wasn't ready at the time.

franklin2323

Immortal
Sharks are crazy Morris has done well. There is a long list of high profile assistants who failed as head coaches ditching Morris for Fitzgibbon could blowup imo

It will big time. Players will go elsewhere a couple have already questioned it publicly... going to be great viewing for us Shark haters

franklin2323

Immortal
Wallace was assistant coach a few years back. That didn't work out well. Albeit he wasn't ready at the time.

Straight from playing to coaching never works but he is a few years older. Less guys he played with

The way NSW Cup dismantled that stacked Raiders side on Friday was very clinical. Shows coaching knowledge

betcats

Referee
We haven’t even won a premiership and clubs are coming for our coaches and players lol. Good luck to ciraldo if he’s going he has done well here, there will be plenty of applicants to replace him. Wallace has the cup going really well it may well be him, he’s been there for a while he’d have a good idea what ciraldos role entails.

Barrett going hasn’t hurt our attack, I think it’s looking better tbh. The players won’t just forget what ciraldo taught them.

murraymob

Coach
While he may be out of our price range if Rudolf the front rower from the sharks wants to leave would fit in well at our club
The systems In Defence and attack at well set at Penrith and working well.Wallace would be a good pick as assistant and he knows it and can add a tweak here or there

mxlegend99

Referee
We had better not lose Ciraldo. I never rated Baz but Cam Ciraldo has been successful in all his coaching endeavours with us and would be a huge loss. I remember when he first took a coaching role thinking he would be bad at it because of how average he was as a player. But he has been absolutely amazing for the club.