What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Fitzy

You are a down to earth bloke, Battered but down to earth. I have seen plenty of crap go down in business to mate. Often you can see it coming but can’t do a damn thing about it.

Having said that, given where this club has been and the opportunities it now has ahead, I am kind of glad the front office is focussed on the football club and developing an uncompromising approach to achieving success.

it is uncronulla like given the self interest and rubbish that has plagued the joint in the past.

I sincerely hope you are right. I like all of us I guess after 50odd yrs of many disappointments would like to follow sharks as a consistently successful club and see couple more premierships in my time. Do feel Morris is safest option and hard done by but i am a fanny fan and will still back the mighty sharks which ever way they go. Too old to change.

I sincerely hope you are right. I like all of us I guess after 50odd yrs of many disappointments would like to follow sharks as a consistently successful club and see couple more premierships in my time. Do feel Morris is safest option and hard done by but i am a fanny fan and will still back the mighty sharks which ever way they go. Too old to change.
I think that’s pretty much all of us

well maybe not Mr Angry, he’s pretty Angry right now

Born BB&W

Juniors
The NRL are implanting these 2 to our club for their agenda.

Mace and Mezzatesta are just stooges for the NRL is my take.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Yes in the deserts of Tatooine mate but this reeks.

Very weird move by the club with the current sentiment of supporters being those who smell the cloth and know the fabric.

Gus has better sources than Buzz.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...-signing/5891562d-00b3-4bed-a4a4-e269d0a59fe3

Rugby league great Phil Gould has revealed the Cronulla Sharks are "serious" about landing a superstar coaching trio consisting of Roosters assistant Craig Fitzgibbon, Penrith assistant Cameron Ciraldo and Storm coach Craig Bellamy

According to a Sydney Morning Herald report, Fitzgibbon would assume the role as Cronulla's head coach, while Ciraldo would be his assistant. Bellamy, a three-time premiership-winning coach at the Storm, would oversee the duo as a coaching director.

"I've personally spoken to just about everyone involved in this," Gould told Nine's 100% Footy.

"They're all saying that nothing has been decided at the moment

They still remain with a significant interest of Craig Bellamy being a coaching director and overseeing the whole thing at the club.

"And nor would they deny that they would do all three and have Fitzgibbon, Ciraldo and Bellamy all at the club at the one time.

"I said, 'That's a big package', and they said, 'Yes. We're very serious'."

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
Gus has better sources than Buzz.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...-signing/5891562d-00b3-4bed-a4a4-e269d0a59fe3

Rugby league great Phil Gould has revealed the Cronulla Sharks are "serious" about landing a superstar coaching trio consisting of Roosters assistant Craig Fitzgibbon, Penrith assistant Cameron Ciraldo and Storm coach Craig Bellamy

According to a Sydney Morning Herald report, Fitzgibbon would assume the role as Cronulla's head coach, while Ciraldo would be his assistant. Bellamy, a three-time premiership-winning coach at the Storm, would oversee the duo as a coaching director.

"I've personally spoken to just about everyone involved in this," Gould told Nine's 100% Footy.

"They're all saying that nothing has been decided at the moment

They still remain with a significant interest of Craig Bellamy being a coaching director and overseeing the whole thing at the club.

"And nor would they deny that they would do all three and have Fitzgibbon, Ciraldo and Bellamy all at the club at the one time.

"I said, 'That's a big package', and they said, 'Yes. We're very serious'."

I watched that earlier. Gus didn't have his usual smug demeanour of "the Sharks are no hope".

coolumsharkie

Referee
Unfortunately it's pissing a lot of the "typical" members off. I hate to admit this but they are listening to all the f**kwits on NRL 360 and other sore losers that haven't been privy to inside information that the club rightly so has kept tight lipped about.

This is collateral damage and all the wood ducks that cry for Bomber with no clue on what is trying to be achieved, something that has been long overdue in Woolooware, is a club that is a consistent success on and off the field. Bomber is/was unfortunately in the wrong place at the right time and now the right place at the wrong time and visa versa.

I think it's time for the CEO to spill the beans so that we can all go back to present day and concentrate on the season at hand. Typically the mistake here by him is to underestimate the hard on these muppets have for our club when shit hits the fan even slightly. Can imagine the pressure but it's spilling over and the lunatics are taking control once again.

There are so many dumb f**ks that follow this club it's unbelievable.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Unfortunately it's pissing a lot of the "typical" members off. I hate to admit this but they are listening to all the f**kwits on NRL 360 and other sore losers that haven't been privy to inside information that the club rightly so has kept tight lipped about.

This is collateral damage and all the wood ducks that cry for Bomber with no clue on what is trying to be achieved, something that has been long overdue in Woolooware, is a club that is a consistent success on and off the field. Bomber is/was unfortunately in the wrong place at the right time and now the right place at the wrong time and visa versa.

I think it's time for the CEO to spill the beans so that we can all go back to present day and concentrate on the season at hand. Typically the mistake here by him is to underestimate the hard on these muppets have for our club when shit hits the fan even slightly. Can imagine the pressure but it's spilling over and the lunatics are taking control once again.

So you’re not going to sign the petition?

You are correct, but I’d also wager a large percentage of the pissed off dumb f**ks are not actually members?

What a fluke it was for me to turn off Facebook last week.
I can’t handle those ignoramous at the best of times, let alone right now where their blindness is at its fullest and their minds are at their dullest.
I hope the powers that be hold strong.