What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

T-Boon

Coach
They get 20k in Newcastle. Why would they want to do that?

because if they start drawing people from the central coast they would potentially up that from 20k to 25k.
I also think they would get 20k in Gosford.

Last edited:

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Because they are well supported in their hometown and are better off playing to 12 good home crowds a year. Many over 20,000. Geographically Gosford is closer to Sydney.
Mergers don’t really work or at least putting too many names in a team.
Better off getting an unpopular club there.
Not that I’m suggesting it.
Etc

T-Boon

Coach
Because they are well supported in their hometown and are better off playing to 12 good home crowds a year. Many over 20,000. Geographically Gosford is closer to Sydney.
Mergers don’t really work or at least putting too many names in a team.
Better off getting an unpopular club there.
Not that I’m suggesting it.
Etc

Those are valid points but I disagree with all of them. I say the best way to get the CC a team to unify behind is to get the Knights in there.

I think CC people are much more like Newcastle people than they are like any suburban Sydney people.

Those are valid points but I disagree with all of them. I say the best way to get the CC a team to unify behind is to get the Knights in there.

I think CC people are much more like Newcastle people than they are like any suburban Sydney people.
you disagree that the CC is closer to sydney then newcastle ?

T-Boon

Coach
you disagree that the CC is closer to sydney then newcastle ?

Yes unless you mean by sea or as the crow flys.
Wyong to Newcastle is about 35 minutes by car or train.
Additionally there is continuity between Newcastle and the CC. There is an hour of mountains and dense scrub between the CC and Sydney.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I actually cant stand the idea of the Roosters trying to take over central coast. I just cant see the connection. The Knights should take over the CC.

Knights should NOT be moving games. We do very well in Newcastle.

Other teams should be moving the GamesVsKnights to the CC.

Knights games in Sydney struggle to draw 10k. Knights games in Gosford would go close to selling out.

Seems like the SYDNEY clubs should be moving games...

mongoose

Coach
strange weekend, some absolute shocking crowds mixed in with amazing crowds in Penrith and Parramatta....

Dark Corner

Juniors
strange weekend, some absolute shocking crowds mixed in with amazing crowds in Penrith and Parramatta....
Yes great to see the West rise again and be great if Bulldogs and West's could get it right and what happened to that Ultra Soccer team who was meant to be the biggest team out West ?

Latest posts