What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther future

Jane Murray

Bench
Wow! That is incredible. How good can this team be when it has played a few more games!
It is. Some of those players are signed up for three+ years. This side is only going to improve, and win plenty of premierships, hopefully, starting this year.

betcats

Referee
This is why we shouldn’t be to worried about losing ciraldo if that happens. Our coaches have been awesome not taking anything away from them but this team is a special group I think they could make most coaches look awesome. They came through together for the most part and they have a great created a great culture here. 22/23 is such a high level of consistency it’s almost unheard of and they are the least experienced team in the league! Amazing.

Jane Murray

Bench
This is why we shouldn’t be to worried about losing ciraldo if that happens. Our coaches have been awesome not taking anything away from them but this team is a special group I think they could make most coaches look awesome. They came through together for the most part and they have a great created a great culture here. 22/23 is such a high level of consistency it’s almost unheard of and they are the least experienced team in the league! Amazing.

I hope we go after Morris, if Cam leaves
Have a great chance to build a dynasty, you guys have a great young team.

That we do.

betcats

Referee
Imo there has to be a certain level of arrogance for any great team or athlete, not off the field but during the game or competition you need some arrogance, I mean they need to believe they can beat anyone which means they need to believe they are the best. The arrogance comes with with the hard work, they were tested last year and faced a setback and they have come out stronger for it. The arrogance we are seeing is them really starting to understand how good they are and they good they can be imo, the coaches just need to make sure they keep working hard.

luv my panfas

Juniors
Youngest and most inexperienced team leading the pack!.....and also the most arrogant and disrespectful according dickhead Crawley on 360 tonight.
Creepy crawley is just like the rest of those so called fox experts Him Kent hooper and rothfield would never get a one on one interview with any player so they just write shit Its called cash for comment Still waiting for old piss hooper to apologise for the rant over Burton Hell even old laundry apologised !!!

Imo there has to be a certain level of arrogance for any great team or athlete, not off the field but during the game or competition you need some arrogance, I mean they need to believe they can beat anyone which means they need to believe they are the best. The arrogance comes with with the hard work, they were tested last year and faced a setback and they have come out stronger for it. The arrogance we are seeing is them really starting to understand how good they are and they good they can be imo, the coaches just need to make sure they keep working hard.
Unfortunately, certain people get arrogance mixed up with confidence.

Crashtest

Juniors
Youngest and most inexperienced team leading the pack!.....and also the most arrogant and disrespectful according dickhead Crawley on 360 tonight.

I always thought Crawley was an absolute dickhead, but he went to a whole new level tonight.

I almost threw my barbecue chicken at the tv screen when he brought up Panther arrogance and disrespect as his beef of the week. Probably a good thing I was starving and reframed from doing it.

panthersam

Juniors
Some more trash journalism just to try and pull us down a peg - they showed the footage a thousand times and didn’t make any mention of Liam Martin being pushed by Jarrod Croker, literally just ignored it lol

betcats

Referee
All that niggling just goes hand in hand with competitive footy imo. We are undefeated teams are going to get ruthless against us so we need to be ruthless in turn. You could see all game both sides were into each other.

That being said I think the critta incident is being overblown. For one thing tapine wasn’t subbed on yet sure but are the players on the field really paying attention to that? He was practically in the huddle before critta put an arm around him. Secondly there’s a photo with both of them laughing in the middle of that huddle, given the way Luai and tapine embraced after the game I’d say they all know each other. Critta was being a smart arse merkin for sure but usually if an opposition player is standing that close to try celebration something will happen, critta just wanted another hug :slight_smile:

The_Frog

First Grade
When people start talking like that you know they fear the club. People are only nice to clubs who suck.
I do think Ivan should have a word with them to curb the exuberance just a little. They've probably got the message from Critta's little sting in the wallet anyway.

I almost threw my barbecue chicken at the tv screen when he brought up Panther arrogance and disrespect as his beef of the week. Probably a good thing I was starving and reframed from doing it.

Shows that journos read this site. Yes he did froth at the mouth a bit.

Latest posts