What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Front Row Online Magazine

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
2 editions - 2 melbourne covers ..... its a bad look
Round 1 - because they were premiers last season. Decided before Smith announcement.
Round 2 - because Smith retired and most of the content was about his career

Round 3 will not be a Storm-related cover, obviously. Just how the chips fell early on.

(having said that, our magazine relies on cooperation from clubs' media departments - if you wanna see the Eels in the mag, for example, shoot an email/call/tweet etc to them and let them know you want to see more Eels content. Our writers are keen to talk to any player from any club.)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
2 editions - 2 melbourne covers ..... its a bad look

(having said that, our magazine relies on cooperation from clubs' media departments - if you wanna see the Eels in the mag, for example, shoot an email/call/tweet etc to them and let them know you want to see more Eels content. Our writers are keen to talk to any player from any club.)

good advice, we can always do something about it if we want more Eels content

strider

Post Whore
Round 1 - because they were premiers last season. Decided before Smith announcement.
Round 2 - because Smith retired and most of the content was about his career

Round 3 will not be a Storm-related cover, obviously. Just how the chips fell early on.

its all good - I appreciate all the effort put into the mag - its great .... I was just having a bit of a joke

(no I wasn't, f**k the storm's eyes)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No Eels - or Knights - instead your rivals Penrith this week.