What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Raiders - Team List Tuesday - The Papalii Papali'i Cup

Suitman

Post Whore
This dickheads obsession is worse than bartmans one with you.

That is not the case. He is not a dickhead, and his post history certainly proves that.
You and him just haven't seen eye to eye on certain comments, and that is fine as well.
We all disagree at times.
It's just not worth getting upset about.
If you think Bart, or Phantom (or whatever other name he chose to hide behind) chasing me around a forum for years and also stalking another members wife on facebook is comparable, than that is laughable.
I somewhat agree with your views re our soft underbelly when we play in Canberra. History proves that we have a terrible record there. I'd certainly love for us to show some muscle and beat the Viking Clappers this weekend. I'm not expecting us to do that and it won't be the end of the world or season if we don't.
I'd just like to see us for once, be competitive in the nation's capital. A close loss would not be acceptable, but would show some fight. A big loss would be asking questions.
A win, gets us back on track.
Let's just see how it pan's out, shall we?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sorry mate. Next time I post I’ll try and include more of;

BA is the perfect coach and perfect fit for parra

BA’s recruitment has been exceptional

BA is flawless

BA has made the team mentally tough.

BA has an exceptional record, especially in finals

And if I ever have a differing opinion to any of that, I’ll be sure to pm you my post, to seek your approval.
No-one realistically thinks that. I know full well that BA isn’t perfect.

Some of us are just being a bit more realistic about performances and recognise (through lived experience) that replacing a coach isn’t always the answer. Particularly if you don’t have a better option.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You were f**ken whinging that if we don’t win this week we may as well write the season off. Yes we have struggled to win in Canberra. Do you have stats that state this is the reason we haven’t won a premiership? I’m sweating more from the kebab I ate for lunch than working myself up over your drivel
I always regret extra chilli afterwards but still go for it anyway.

But then again I expect Parra to win the comp every year as well.

84 Baby

Referee
F%^k off you moron. If you think losing continually in canberra or losing 5/6 semis isn’t mentally piss weak than you’re dumber than I thought. And why do you get so butthurt? You’re mentally weaker than the eels you cum sponge
If we’re mentally weak because we haven’t won in Canberra since 2006 then none of the squad or coaches are at fault. It’s mentally piss weak fans projecting that rhetoric on to the club. You want to know why I get butthurt? It’s f**ken shit like that. Plus mental weakness is more a trait of the one slinging petty insults.
I can’t f**ken wait until the “I told you so” after we lose on Saturday or making excuses for Canberra if we win.

84 Baby

Referee
That is not the case. He is not a dickhead, and his post history certainly proves that.
You and him just haven't seen eye to eye on certain comments, and that is fine as well.
If you think Bart, or Phantom (or whatever other name he chose to hide behind) chasing me around a forum for years and also stalking another members wife on facebook is comparable, than that is laughable.
I somewhat agree with your views re our soft underbelly when we play in Canberra. History proves that we have a terrible record there. I'd certainly love for us to show some muscle and beat the Viking Clappers this weekend. I'm not expecting us to do that and it won't be the end of the world or season if we don't.
I'd just like to see us for once, be competitive in the nation's capital. A close loss would not be acceptable, but would show some fight. A big loss would be asking questions.
No no I’m definitely a dickhead but that’s a separate issue.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think that’s a big call to make after 5 weeks.

while I understand the trepidation, when was the last time we came into a new season with such a stable team 1-13. Stability in the off-season I think is crucial for improvement. We can really only judge when we get to the pointy end

I am a great judge. I fail to see who will explode in our side and make us any better.

IFR33K

Coach
No-one realistically thinks that. I know full well that BA isn’t perfect.

Some of us are just being a bit more realistic about performances and recognise (through lived experience) that replacing a coach isn’t always the answer. Particularly if you don’t have a better option.

I never mentioned coaching or BA failing. I mentioned it’s a big test for BA to get us up for the win. Was that such an outrageous statement?

IFR33K

Coach

He’s carried on, on a lot of other occasions and I simply don’t respond. But I guess it’s a lot easier from the comfort of being behind a keyboard

hindy111

Post Whore
I always regret extra chilli afterwards but still go for it anyway.

But then again I expect Parra to win the comp every year as well.

I had to use a tube of ANUSOL during Easter stint. I was working 12hr days. 12days straight. A bit too much chilli and a sweaty anus along with ladder climbs just was not pleasant. The anus chaffed. Lucky I had a tube of anusol at home just incase.

hindy111

Post Whore
I never mentioned coaching or BA failing. I mentioned it’s a big test for BA to get us up for the win. Was that such an outrageous statement?

Never will we win a comp while he is coach. Id put 10000s on that. His best is what we have seen. But I feel like making the finals is good for young players so when we flick him the next coaches hard work has been done.

IFR33K

Coach
If we’re mentally weak because we haven’t won in Canberra since 2006 then none of the squad or coaches are at fault. It’s mentally piss weak fans projecting that rhetoric on to the club. You want to know why I get butthurt? It’s f**ken shit like that. Plus mental weakness is more a trait of the one slinging petty insults.
I can’t f**ken wait until the “I told you so” after we lose on Saturday or making excuses for Canberra if we win.

I’ve never once came back and said “I told you so”. Don’t make shit up. Mate, we are beat before a whistle is blown. Whether it’s a mental thing or not, you carried on like a twat. You could of reasoned why you think it’s not a piss weak mentality, but you resorted to being a dickhead

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didn't think it was an outrageous comment, but I personally didn't agree with this.
We really need a win if we want to be taken seriously, and not just making up numbers.
It implies that if we lose we'll just be making up the numbers for the rest of the season. I don't subsribe to the view that this one game is that important. I wouldn't write us off if we happened to lose.

Having said that, I do agree that it will be a big test. I wish I was still living down there. Would have loved to go.

Latest posts