What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Team I Want To Smash....

RedVDave

First Grade
I enjoy smashing souffs. I think the team and their supporters are a bunch of self entitled jerks.

There is a whole lot to dislike about Souffs the whole pride of the league crap irritates me.

The whole 21 premierships nonsense 12 of those were won when 4 teams were in the comp. 1 of which was by default because they broke there word and won via forfeit.

But what really gets me is when they yell out "go the bunnies" as they are actually cheering against their team everytime they say that as a Rabbitoh is someone that kills bunny's.

Rant over

Canterbury still remains my most hated team of all time.

Maddragon99

Juniors
...and that's the arrogant arseholes out at Penrith - I was saying this 2 weeks ago how arrogant Cleary, Lua & Crichton are...I hate their cocky attitude - If we only win one more game it's this one for me...and now being reported...https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/w...t/news-story/919cb0cc19679ca527cd3f13dea8b2ec
Sims
Rava
McGuire
Lawrie

Fire up please.....I want this team smashed!!
Sorry mate it’s ANZAC Day for me, I want Sims to crush Sam Walker into the ground.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Most hated ,
1. Rorters - Rorters
2. Manly - arrogance
3. Penrith - club with dickheads
4. Dogs - a'hole supporters at games

Gareth67

First Grade
Geeze fellas when it comes to the team/s I dislike the most we are spoil for choice nowadays . However I must go Storm , Rorters , and Bulldogs ( the dogs used to get up my nose waaaaay back when they were called the ‘ Berries ’ , couldn’t stand the sods then .

jeffdragon

Bench
Ail the other teams.
Souths parrra top of the list.
Remember a few incidents with Doggies fans that made me dislike them.
Whether they won or lost wanted to pick fights and gave there club a bad name.
Had mo respect for anyone, mostly older teenagers involved who acted tough.

Last edited:

redVinme

Juniors
Melbourne, Brisbane, roosters and bulldogs.

Newscorp scum and salary cap cheating dogs.

The sting has gone out of manly over the last 20 years for me and was comfortably replaced by Melbourne.

mickeylane

Bench
I’m single minded - as I would imagine Hook would be ...I want to smash the smug Panthers ...and I think one on one in the backline we more than aim up especially defensively - more aggro than these smug turds...I think we more than handle them in the forwards.. Sims/McGuire
to take care of Kikau..

Rava v Tuo
Ramsay v Staines
Lomax v Crichton
Bird v Momirovski
Norman v Lua
Hunt v Cleary

Last edited: