What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman

Como Connection

First Grade
I think we need to let go of performances from the Mary era. If Pappenhousen was under Mary he would probably be in reserve grade, so to Addo Car and Jerome Hughes. 2021 is a clean slate! And this year, under Hook, Norman is going very well.
GCD
Do you want to meet Currumbin Saint and myself at Vikings when I move up for two months in winter?
CC

possm

Coach
For me, Norman is having a poor game. He needs to kick high over towards Lomax and Ravalawa to give the Dragons a chance of scoring on the last tackle.

Norman is not dominating at all. Not defending well.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I will be honest and say I have neen giving Normam the botd, probably masked by our 4 game wins. However, the last 2 weeks have really highlighted his deficiencies and lack of play nouse.

Today was a perfect opportunity for him to take the game by the balls against a reject Dragon and a rookie half, and he did not.

I get he's a left foot kicker, but that means little if the kick is ineffective each time.

Enough now, if Hunt is fit next week he comes in at 7 and Clune to 6 (shame that Bud is injured).

Dragons2020

Juniors
Norman is f**king hopeless IMO and I can’t understand why they persist with him as a starting half in the NRL. He just looks and plays weak like he has no toughness or desire to win