What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Team I Want To Smash....

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Easy...merkinerbury. I’ve never met a good doggies supporter. They’re the biggest dickheads in the world. I love watching them getting smashed week in and week out. A dogs loss is almost as good as a dragons win for me. If they were to ever fold, I’d be over the moon.

This Year?

Immortal
Storm.
I could easily pick 4 more but the Storm are the one team I want to smash.
They're becoming a bit more likeable since Smith and Slater are gone. You cannot help but like Papenhuyzen, Grant and the other Smith. It absolutely destroys me inside that we havent won in Melbourne or beaten them in any finals game for over 2 decades.
When the other teams do it, I get so jealous and froth at thought of us doing it.
The hatred I have for them is completely irrational and primal.

TruSaint

Referee
Ahh, yes Penrith are arrogant, and talk of them going undefeated is premature.

Just because the Dogs are winless doesn't make me hate them less. Hate them with a passion and I hope they fold.

Apart from our history with these neighbouring cockroaches, their "generally" feral fan base, they sold out to help create this.

Super_League_%28Australia%29_Logo.jpg

Almost killed the game. Fook em.

kit66

Bench
Manly. Always Manly and we've managed to smash them a few times recently.
Ravalawa's hit on DCE was like xmas come early for me, as good as the day DCE got tangled up with Nightie and couldn't get to marker and had a little conniption. Beautiful.
There's other teams I hate but I have a deep and long standing dislike of those North Shore silvertail deadbeats.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I would love to smash the Dogs. My most hated by a mile. The family club.......lol

How good would it be if they lose every game in 2021? Do you think Baz will get the axe if they do? Poor bloke, I have no idea what he was thinking taking that job. Funny thing is he is one of my favourite players and has coached 2 of my most hated clubs.

Bayside Dragon

Juniors
...and that's the arrogant arseholes out at Penrith - I was saying this 2 weeks ago how arrogant Cleary, Lua & Crichton are...I hate their cocky attitude - If we only win one more game it's this one for me...and now being reported...https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/w...t/news-story/919cb0cc19679ca527cd3f13dea8b2ec
Sims
Rava
McGuire
Lawrie

Fire up please.....I want this team smashed!!
Dont understand your hate of the Panthers. Aren't they the team that we are trying to emmulate? They have the blueprint for the modern game, and their results testify to that.

I dont mind arrogance and swagger in a person or team. As long as they can walk the walk to back their talk. All part of the gamesmanship to me. It gets people going and passions ignited. Nothing in sport is as exciting as self-professed champions getting challenged and hopefully beaten. What's happened to boxing since Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson left the stage? In sports as in history itself, heroes need anti-heroes to become legends. Swagger and arrogance just adds to the theatre of any contest. Just love it!!!!

SGMax

Juniors
Yes, all the traitors that jumped to Superleague....in particular the dogs and sharks who should have been more loyal in lieu of all the support they had from the ARL over many years of struggling.

Storm, Roosters, broncos cos of their shonky rorting of the cap.
Souths, Parra, Dogs, Rabbits cos of their d**kh**d supporters
Sharks cos they should not exist.
Manly cos....they are Manly, and all the reasons above.
Panthers cos they are the benchmark this year.... and for Hook to get one over Gould.
Knights, Titans cos of the favourable treatment from the media after a few wins and a few new players.
Raiders cos I hate Ricky.
Tigers and NQ to keep them at the bottom where they belong.

That's all of them....and I am not a hatefull person.
I didn't mind the Roosters before Politis started buying premierships for them.

TruSaint

Referee
Dont understand your hate of the Panthers. Aren't they the team that we are trying to emmulate? They have the blueprint for the modern game, and their results testify to that.

I dont mind arrogance and swagger in a person or team. As long as they can walk the walk to back their talk. All part of the gamesmanship to me. It gets people going and passions ignited. Nothing in sport is as exciting as self-professed champions getting challenged and hopefully beaten. What's happened to boxing since Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson left the stage? In sports as in history itself, heroes need anti-heroes to become legends. Swagger and arrogance just adds to the theatre of any contest. Just love it!!!!

Sorry,...

Ali / Tyson / swagger etc.

The Pennies haven't won anything yet. They are carrying on like they have gone back to back to back.

We wouldn't be so lenient of Mel or the Chooks carried on like that.

They don't thou. Bellamy and Robinson are the difference.

Last edited:
The red white and bloosters (AKA the Rorters) are my most hated of teams, followed by the cheating purple stain.

I've hated the salary cap cheats from Bondi since the 1975 grand final and I'm not going to forgive them anytime soon.

As for why I hate the Storm so much?

.... Well... Isn't it obvious?