What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

franklin2323

Immortal
It is funny mate. I also remember Richardson while your CEO, hiring a photographer to take a pic of an SFS crowd as proof of Roosters fibbing about crowd numbers. He didn’t seem to mind that the pic was taken during the under 21s and that the SCG, the stadium owner, post the figures.

Yep he was not much of a CEO.. point stands

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
There's something good
Waiting down this road
I'm picking up
Seven tubes of KY
Bummin' your mum as a team
Me Kenny Fish n Steve
Bummin' her to history
Four of us living a dream
Yeah Bummin' your mum as a team
Me Bill Tyrone n Spence
Bummin' at the SCG
Just out there causing a scene

legend

Coach
An injury or two can change everything but good luck to them. Winners make their own luck. If they come up short again though, they'll be the laughing stock and every sports psychologist in the western suburbs will be booked out months in advance.

blaza88z

Coach
An injury or two can change everything but good luck to them. Winners make their own luck. If they come up short again though, they'll be the laughing stock and every sports psychologist in the western suburbs will be booked out months in advance.

I think they have it all covered, they have strike all over the team, even if Cleary or something went down with a season ending injury they'd just slip Burton into the halves and you'd barely notice a difference from what I've seen

For mine the only way Penrith don't win the comp is if they start to believe they are better than they actually are and a team like Melbourne gives them a reality check in a prelim

Munted

Bench
I think they have it all covered, they have strike all over the team, even if Cleary or something went down with a season ending injury they'd just slip Burton into the halves and you'd barely notice a difference from what I've seen

For mine the only way Penrith don't win the comp is if they start to believe they are better than they actually are and a team like Melbourne gives them a reality check in a prelim
I think Brisbane will get us tonight! That's the reality check we need.

Latest posts