What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Anthony Milford Saga - Episode 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
Funny show. Michael is sooo dumb

nick87

Coach
How much would you be happy to have your club paying to have him playing for you?

I am saying no more than 400k, maybe a 1 year deal.. that could work well for both parties, the way the Dragons are recruiting he would be odds on the end up there

400k on a 1-2 year deal is about right imo

Pete Cash

Post Whore
How much would you be happy to have your club paying to have him playing for you?

I am saying no more than 400k, maybe a 1 year deal.. that could work well for both parties, the way the Dragons are recruiting he would be odds on the end up there

Short term 400k contract would be about right. I think the ship has sailed at the raiders, but for a team that is in the bottom half of the comp they could get a good deal

So long as they understand what type of player he is.

gerg

Juniors
I think a team like the Cowboys could do a lot worse than signing Milford and Reynolds. I think they could complement each other quite well.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Short term 400k contract would be about right. I think the ship has sailed at the raiders, but for a team that is in the bottom half of the comp they could get a good deal

So long as they understand what type of player he is.
Yep he would fit right in at the Tigers.

Canard

Immortal
I think a team like the Cowboys could do a lot worse than signing Milford and Reynolds. I think they could complement each other quite well.

I don't think you could do much worse then signing Milf, unless it was minimum wage or performance related.

He's been shot for a while now.

blue bags

First Grade
When you overindulge at KFC and mistake that sick feeling in your guts for homesickness. Oh man if I had a dollar for every time that's happened to me!
spot on, too much KFC
uneducated on diet
all fast food should never be paid for and eaten
complete brain dead zombies'
stick with fresh fruit n veggies'
and clean natural protein :p

Last edited:

Latest posts