What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poasa Faamausili first official signing

giboz71

First Grade
Yeh, that missed tackle against Newy wasn't good. Very unlike what the rest of the team have been delivering, especially when it comes to goal line defence.

I heard he had a shoulder niggle, but Ellis made the most of his start and will likely stay there now.

BLM01

First Grade
I thought Fa'amausili was quite ok the first two games, but fell right off against the Knights. Injury?
Probably rested as disciplinary action being late to training one day
Hooks rules :thinking::grin:. Punishment he’s gotta watch the game from the coaches box.
Or I think he’s had 2 HIAs in the first few weeks
Maybe forced sit down

Maddragon99

Juniors
I think he deserves the bench spot for sure. But hook has it under control. Hope he gets over the shoulder niggle. Good to take time and be 100%
I think he’s fallen behind Ellis & we didn’t acquire Moose to play reserves.

His missed tackle against Newcastle was terrible, perhaps his shoulder had gone but he should have put his hand up to be replaced if he was injured.

Reactions: jak

Latest posts