What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs NRL Fantasy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I
I'll be doing the same but keeping a close eye on Liddle. Hopefully all the talk about Mbye wanting out will limit the time he takes from Liddle.

It wouldn't be a shock though if Walker scores better than every one of my benchies.

Yeah I wouldn't be shocked at all. It would be very bitter-sweet but I cant loop with Avo anyway because he's first game in the week

Rabbits20

Immortal
Didn’t get to see today’s game, had a long day at work.

I had a pretty good week scoring 1105 for the round. Could’ve been better if I played Alvaro or Uto over Leniu. I was happy with my Avo to Momo and L. Croker to Walker trades.

I think I’ll look to hold trades this week and bank 2 as I have double traded the first 3 weeks. If Roberts is sanctioned by the NRL for breaking Covid bubble protocols I’ll just play Niu for the week. I don’t have any pressing issues. I’m sticking with Leniu as well.

My rank was 4386 before the round and pending any overnight updates I’m up to 1626 overall so stoked with that.

@callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I had a pretty good week scoring 1105 for the round. Could’ve been better if I played Alvaro or Uto over Leniu. I was happy with my Avo to Momo and L. Croker to Walker trades.

I think I’ll look to hold trades this week and bank 2 as I have double traded the first 3 weeks. If Roberts is sanctioned by the NRL for breaking Covid bubble protocols I’ll just play Niu for the week. I don’t have any pressing issues. I’m sticking with Leniu as well.

My rank was 4386 before the round and pending any overnight updates I’m up to 1626 overall so stoked with that.

Congrats man. Im looking at bringing in Moses this week as it looks like he's bottomed out.

hunters

Juniors

Great job mate! I'd love to save a couple of trades too but I'm too addicted to trading!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It was going to be Moses but now im thinking I need a MID more.
I scored 1054 and think I got ya bro by 4 points in one of the leagues we are in. Was a great tight contest! I made no trades last week.

Advice for my team with 139k spare: 28 trades left I have

Macca
Angus Watson Alvaro
Fifita Riki
Cleary Schuster
Momo Roberts
Teddy Pap Laurie

Brailey Turpin Liddle Uto
S. Walker Leniu Niu Simonsson.

Already have Alvaro and Uto in my 17 so not sure I wanna hold Riki as well..... don’t wanna play S. Walker they play Storm and he doesn’t have a good base.

Not many options with only 139k spare could move Angus to edge and get another mid with the 139k spare so anyone uo to around 625-630k.....

Hoping Jet plays so I don’t need to trade on centre. If Jet and Niu are dropped it’s bad. Hampton is cheap but very risky job security....

Thoughts @Souths Till I Die @callmack1 @hunters

Overall I’m ranked 2068 and 4953 points,

I could do Niu to Bird and hold Riki but it’d mean I have to play 3 of Alvaro, Uto and Leniu or S. Walker isn’t that too weak? I’d look like this:

Macca
Watson Alvaro Uto
Angus Fifita
Cleary Schuster
Momo Bird
Teddy Pap Laurie

Brailey Turpin Liddle Leniu
S. Walker Roberts Riki Simonsson

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I currently have 13 players whose teams play round 13 they are:

Macca definite hold til then
Watson definitely holding
Alvaro not sure but with McGuire coming looks more shaky!
Riki probs gonna have to go this week unless I play Walker or Leniu along with Alvaro and Uto!
Roberts would hold but job security could now be shaky hopefully stays in team
Momo definitely holding
Laurie definitely holding
J. Brailey definitely holding
Turpin definitely holding
Liddle unsure but probs peaks before round 13
Utoikamanu probs will peak before round 13
Leniu probs will peak before round 13
Niu if Jet plays this week I’ll hold Niu but who knows when he will be recalled!

So of those Macca, Watson, Momo, Laurie, Brailey and Turpin are definite holds. I’ll try to hold Jet and Niu, hopefully Jet isn’t dropped.... if he is Niu has to go.

Then I have Riki I likely cut this week and then Alvaro, Liddle, Uto and Leniu who I’m not sure what I’ll do with.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
I like haas but I dont think he's going to return to his 2020 form.
Would you go Tohu for the fact he doesn’t play origin and Haas does? Already I have 4 origin players 5 if you include Pap.

If I get Haas issue is I have Angus, Fifita, Haas, Cleary, Teddy and Pap as origin players.

Thing is if Haas keeps playing 65mins I think he’s close to must have. Others could get him in the next fortnight too whilst I can’t afford him.

If I do not get Haas now I run without him for at least the next month.

I was planning on maybe trading out Angus to Tohu once origin comes around anyway as Angus will get a weeks rest and Robbo will f**k around with Angus mins a bit I think. People are saying to me that’s a bad move but not really considering Tohu plays round 17 and Angus will get another week off somewhere so that’s advantage Tohu for 2 weeks Angus is not there and I don’t think Angus makes the points up.

Anyone else care to share what they’d do this week grab Tohu now and forget about Haas for the next month at least or grab Haas now and then grab Tohu for Angus come round 11 or 12.......

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Would you go Tohu for the fact he doesn’t play origin and Haas does? Already I have 4 origin players 5 if you include Pap.

If I get Haas issue is I have Angus, Fifita, Haas, Cleary, Teddy and Pap as origin players.

Thing is if Haas keeps playing 65mins I think he’s close to must have. Others could get him in the next fortnight too whilst I can’t afford him.

If I do not get Haas now I run without him for at least the next month.

I was planning on maybe trading out Angus to Tohu once origin comes around anyway as Angus will get a weeks rest and Robbo will f**k around with Angus mins a bit I think. People are saying to me that’s a bad move but not really considering Tohu plays round 17 and Angus will get another week off somewhere so that’s advantage Tohu for 2 weeks Angus is not there and I don’t think Angus makes the points up.

Anyone else care to share what they’d do this week grab Tohu now and forget about Haas for the next month at least or grab Haas now and then grab Tohu for Angus come round 11 or 12.......

Yeah I think Haas is a certainty for Origin. He was starting prop for the blues in the last 2 games and I cant see how that changes?

Do you really think Haas is going to average over 65 this year? I personally don't. The broncos are struggling and I dont think there's certainty over anyones role in that pack. Tohu on the flip side is a fantastic player in a pretty solid NZ side. You know he will deliver every week.

If you feel like you will get left behind not picking up Haas then for sure do it. I dont see him improving on 2020 like cleary has.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah I think Haas is a certainty for Origin. He was starting prop for the blues in the last 2 games and I cant see how that changes?

Do you really think Haas is going to average over 65 this year? I personally don't. The broncos are struggling and I dont think there's certainty over anyones role in that pack. Tohu on the flip side is a fantastic player in a pretty solid NZ side. You know he will deliver every week.

If you feel like you will get left behind not picking up Haas then for sure do it. I dont see him improving on 2020 like cleary has.
I think there is certainty Haas will get big mins. I can see him having an avg of 65.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Or I could go Liddle to Simpkin and Niu to Peachey to fix centre. It leaves 226k spare and gives me Momo and Peachey at centre.

Then maybe a Leniu trade to Verrills in a week or 2 allows me to go Riki to Tohu...

Not sure it’s worth it though!

callmack1

Staff member
Or I could go Liddle to Simpkin and Niu to Peachey to fix centre. It leaves 226k spare and gives me Momo and Peachey at centre.

Then maybe a Leniu trade to Verrills in a week or 2 allows me to go Riki to Tohu...

Not sure it’s worth it though!

Sorry for the late reply mate but this is what I'd be doing 100%! I get the arguement about Haas but I just think these moves over the next couple of weeks make your team stronger overall rather than just one position. Momo and Peachey is the best you could ask for in terms of Fantasy centres.

I probably won't be able to afford to get Haas either so yea.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I lost my Uncle last night at 7pm he was like my Grandfather I was so close to him I’m shattered and a mess can’t stop crying. He was a very special man to me and I was close with him. Found out when I got in the door from work last night.

I’m in shock still and absolutely shattered. On a real downer. I’m going to have a few days off work and be with my Aunty this arvo.

I just don’t know what to do and I’ve been shaking.

As for my fantasy team it’s miserable Momo, Jet, Niu, Pap and Simo owner I am now Levi on bench for Turpin I may as well just give in I feel that’s how I feel!

And as I told you all last night and it went to script Radley got off he is a Rorter they’re not accountable to anyone they pretty much always get off. Trell got the 4 weeks nothing surer.

Oh well Trell does have a discipline issue and needs to pull his head in. Hopefully he has a good look at himself and comes back firing to lead us to Glory!

As for Momo I also think 3 weeks is harsh. I think the Momo and Trell charges are both a little over the top.

I just want some consistency but I won’t hold my breath it doesn’t happen.

I can’t think straight can you help with my trades @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

My team is absolutely miserable just like how I feel right now:

26 trades 10k spare:

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Fifita Angus
Cleary Schuster
Momo Jet
Teddy Pap Laurie

Brailey Turpin Uto Simpkin
S. Walker Leniu Niu Simonsson

Latest posts