What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Henny Penny Knights

Chimp

Juniors
I fancy Woodsy to get over for a rare try - first scorer too....

I have a feeling though we might implode today....

Craigshark

First Grade
how many times will Ramien rush in this week? Ponga must have been watching our right side defence last week licking his lips

Crush

Coach
Sharkies absolute specials tonight.
Caretakers always win a couple as soon as they take over. I reckon Sharks will win next 3 in a row.
Then the wheels will fall off.

Caretakers always win a couple as soon as they take over. I reckon Sharks will win next 3 in a row.
You could be right about the wheels falling off, it'll depend on if the players wanting to earn a new contract turn up or not. It won't be good for them if they don't.

SharkShocked

Bench

Misnomer, usually lose the first week and second week win. Given our injuries and their piss poor performance last week, expect the L.

Crush

Coach
You could be right about the wheels falling off, it'll depend on if the players wanting to earn a new contract turn up or not. It won't be good for them if they don't.
A customer of mine is best mates with one of your high profile players. Reckons the Sharks needed the shake up, most guys were just going through the motions.
I expect some strong performances over next month. Just not sure they’ll be able to maintain it, maybe they will, dunno.

A customer of mine is best mates with one of your high profile players. Reckons the Sharks needed the shake up, most guys were just going through the motions.
I expect some strong performances over next month. Just not sure they’ll be able to maintain it, maybe they will, dunno.
Mate I believe it. And that actually will help some of us understand what has been going on.

The teams defence has been much improved that is good from the coach to get a focus on it, but why was it left so poor the whole season last year?

anyway, I don’t think too many have been going through the motions, but a few of the senior boys on good coin haven’t lived up to expectation and that’s a big part of tfe problem as far as I’m concerned.

oh and Chad

Chad oh and after Chad

Chad

Latest posts