What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Fri - Melbourne 20-4 Sydney @ AAMI

Round 6: Melbourne v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SDM

First Grade
What other club could get a nobody off on a crusher tackle, if he copped 2 weeks the NRL probably would have relaxed some other rule for them on player eligibility.

Valheru

Coach
What other club could get a nobody off on a crusher tackle, if he copped 2 weeks the NRL probably would have relaxed some other rule for them on player eligibility.

Any club that tried.

It shouldn't have even been a penalty.

Right its all a stitch up :rolleyes: If that was the case, tell me why the Roosters were unsuccessful the week before when they entered a not guilty pea for Victor Radley the previous week, yet he was found guilty?

Pity your conspiracy theory falls down at the first factual hurdle.

I can’t recall ever looking forward to a game I know we’re gonna get done in but I’m really keen to see how Sam progresses tonight. Melbourne will target him and so they should. Also keen to see how our fifth-string hooker takes on an established opponent. Apart from that, Teddy and Paps is gonna be a delight not to mention the battle up front.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I can’t recall ever looking forward to a game I know we’re gonna get done in but I’m really keen to see how Sam progresses tonight. Melbourne will target him and so they should. Also keen to see how our fifth-string hooker takes on an established opponent. Apart from that, Teddy and Paps is gonna be a delight not to mention the battle up front.
I think the Storm are smart enough to not overplay the targeting of Walker although they did go after Cronk in the 2018 GF which didn't work out too well eh. Walker will learn some valuable lessons whatever the result is.

I think the Storm are smart enough to not overplay the targeting of Walker although they did go after Cronk in the 2018 GF which didn't work out too well eh. Walker will learn some valuable lessons whatever the result is.

I think it’s gonna be like a prison situation. The screws turn a blind eye while Walker gets drilled

blaza88z

Coach

They will be 100% targetting him and it will be their focal point, I remember a game where it was Vunivalu marking up on Nikorima I think? All they was kick to Vunivalu and he scored a bucket load of tries

Latest posts