What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Henny Penny Knights

Eion

First Grade
Guess who, circled.

Attachments

• F1D73D5C-E3D0-4F4B-B4CC-746B943B09E4.jpeg
    F1D73D5C-E3D0-4F4B-B4CC-746B943B09E4.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 32

ragzouken

Juniors
Last few years always some sort of excuse, goal kicking, injuries, fluke kick, critical mistake or penalty over it game was over then, in the most Cronullafied way possible we lose the game, Any rusted on fan would of seem it coming after Kennedy died with the ball especially after that dud kick by green.

Any other team it wouldn’t mean much but I’m telling ya we are cursed, the curse left for a few years 2015-2017 then it has come roaring back, these sort of losses only happen to us I swear to god.

thank god the Morris years are over, as successful we have been they have been up there with the raper years in terms of viewer experience.

Frenzy.

Immortal
There were three very telling plays in that last 10-12 minutes that contributed to the loss. 3 momentum killers

Moylan's pass behind Wilton, 35-40 out, on the attack and tackles left

Nikora's embarrasing dive when he copped a love tap. Gave them breath, got us nothing and killed momentum

Brailey's woeful decision to throw a short flat bullet at Rudolf with 4 tackles to go and the right side stacked and the Knights short from the tackle on Talakai and filling in the middle

They were the shittest plays of the night in the championship rounds.

Shit themselves

There were three very telling plays in that last 10-12 minutes that contributed to the loss. 3 momentum killers

Moylan's pass behind Wilton, 35-40 out, on the attack and tackles left

Nikora's embarrasing dive when he copped a love tap. Gave them breath, got us nothing and killed momentum

Brailey's woeful decision to throw a short flat bullet at Rudolf with 4 tackles to go and the right side stacked and the Knights short from the tackle on Talakai and filling in the middle

They were the shittest plays of the night in the championship rounds.

Shit themselves
I've just calmed down and you've got me fired up again

shadowboxer

First Grade
Gutted. Again
I went for a beer - got back and it all over.
Can’t say I’m gutted, not surprised or even ticked off.
Saw good, bad and ugly - not particularly in that order and similar to the events of this week, feeling positive going forward.
Pretty negative comment, but as in the words of Einstein - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is a form of insanity....
What ever camp you sit in whether pro or negative Morris - you’ve gotta admit change is needed and at an absolute opportune time. If a fan can stand watching this each week and keep returning you have to be insane.
Your never going to grow your fan base with this type of performance - close but no cigar. Your only gonna keep rusted old moaners like us in here moaning.
Onwards and be gone the era of SFM

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Not remotely surprised. My kid thought we had it. In his defence he's a dogs supporter and doesn't know about being in front. He also doesn't know about cronullafication. I said...wait...you know the rest. No killer instinct. No ability to close out a game. I thought there were some good players and a lot of positives...we just don't know how to win.

Quigs

Immortal
Couldn't be bothered reading the entire thread.

Ponga blitzed us and I am spewin'

The second half and the only time we spilt the ball was in the 39th far-can minute.

It's Cronulla and I should expect it and I did.

Latest posts