What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Fri - Melbourne 20-4 Sydney @ AAMI

Round 6: Melbourne v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
With their possession and completion rate, roosters should be down by 30 at half time. Amazing they are still in it

we want to play one out off the ruck and hope someone can go length of field to score at some point. I get more disappointed by Hughes inability to control a game every week.

Valheru

Coach
We are right in this game, just need to hold onto the ball and good things will happen.

I counted 6 incompletions in a row at one stage plus the kick for touch not going out. You can't win football games against this type of opposition like that.

Defence has been sensational. Storm look a bit obsessed with trying to isolate Walker and Marshcke but they best move away from that because it isn't working.

blue bags

First Grade
c2ba01b2a89f61370e32125e2f9dbef0.jpg

We are right in this game, just need to hold onto the ball and good things will happen.

I counted 6 incompletions in a row at one stage plus the kick for touch not going out. You can't win football games against this type of opposition like that.

Defence has been sensational. Storm look a bit obsessed with trying to isolate Walker and Marshcke but they best move away from that because it isn't working.

If Storm settle down, they’ll do us.

Munky

Coach
The Storm attack is very flat both metaphorically and literally.

All standing in each other's way.