What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Has Softened Up Roosters for Us

mickeylane

Bench
Can we just stop jinxing ourselves!
Is nobody else superstitious in this frickin forum? FFS @mickeylane “as long as we get through unscathed”
Really!?
Jinxes ... :joy: rugby league is synonymous w injuries - anytime that a team survives a week without an injury is like winning a mini lottery.. like I said as long as we get through warriors Roosters have been bashed and bruised and a little more softer for our monster pack..

BIG RIG

Juniors
Channel 9 Reporting

Brett Morris - Calf - may be out next week
Sam Walker- Lower leg - limping in sheds unsure of severity
JWH - Shoulder - Scans Required
Sio Siua Taukeiaho - Broken Rib - Out next week
Victor Radley on report for high tackle May face suspension

BIG RIG

Juniors
If Walker is ruled out with anything serious - expect Manu to move to the halves and Joseph Suualii to potentially debut in the centres

thebigredv

First Grade
Channel 9 Reporting

Verrels and Bmoz will play next week v us.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Channel 9 Reporting

I hope they don’t lose too many. I want the chance to beat them at, at least salary cap standard for a normal team.

Gareth67

First Grade
Can't complain we are getting the rub of the green this year w some of our draws...Roosters getting pummelled both physically and on the scoreboard by the Storm...they look battered and ripe for us next week ...as long as we get through unscathed this Sunday..

I hate to rain on your parade mickey , but the Rorters did play some excellent footy tonight , but were simply outclassed by a team that were better in every facet of the game - including determination .

Realistically our boys will need to have everyone at their best both in attack and defense , plus some advantage in refereeing decisions to be on level pegging with those Steggles chooks with or without injuries .

Overseas dragon

Juniors
These steggles chookes are certainly ready to be eaten on Anzac Day . I could be wrong but there's every chance this new team THE BIG RED VVV ,might just be up there with the BIG BOYS, Penrith,Purple Scum , we shall get a better idea next week ......in HOOK we trust ......

Crush

Coach
Jinxes ... :joy: rugby league is synonymous w injuries - anytime that a team survives a week without an injury is like winning a mini lottery.. like I said as long as we get through warriors Roosters have been bashed and bruised and a little more softer for our monster pack..
Roosters have a 9 day turn around. They’ll be fine. They’ll be hard to beat on Anzac Day.
But before we start talking about walking through the Roosters we should probably focus on winning tomorrow’s game first.

BLM01

First Grade
Roosters have a 9 day turn around. They’ll be fine. They’ll be hard to beat on Anzac Day.
But before we start talking about walking through the Roosters we should probably focus on winning tomorrow’s game first.

Agree
love the way the Dragons have defended their territory this year and even some of the tries scored.
But we still need to improve our attack and error rate and maybe change the tactic of happy to give away too many six agains by slowing the ruck down

it’s bad enough nearly all media incl the Naysayers Gus etc singing the teams praises loud so early in the season
I prefer the Hook and supporter humble approach and fly under the radar
Let’s see how we go tomorrow as roaring favourites
I feel the media are almost cynical at the moment with the stories already written and ready about our bubble bursting by the knives thrown again at Hook

BLM01

First Grade
suspension, roosters ?
Fine sufficient even if that
TBH careless Grade 1worst case
Anyway they can give in him grade 5 intentional
roosters have a habit of challenging judiciary and getting off like during the week

Reactions: jak

Latest posts