What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Amazing Conner Tracey.

sladden road

Juniors
I remember back in the olden days of the inter web, before the great League Unlimited Forum purge, that saw a few fall on their sword. (3 years ago or so, ancient inter web history). There was a poster by the name of Black Tip Reefy although I think he was in disguise at the time) A mix between David Caradine and William Dafoe.
He predicted the rise of Tracey from the ashes of knee reco.
It is known that the puddleduck and him were allies in the war agonist Redback and Da Soup..FIXED
After last night, I am with the good Dr on this one. I like him.
Long may the Tracey wear the BWB.

Last edited:

Tiger Shark

Bench
Is he going to be a victim of his own versatility and not keep a regular position. A permanent super sub.. mind you he’s a feking good one.

Fullback
Centre
Wings
Halves
Hooker

All at a good quality. What even is his best position?

I remember back in the olden days of the inter web, before the great League Unlimited Forum purge, that saw a few fall on their sword. (3 years ago or so, ancient inter web history). There was a poster by the name of Black Tip Reefy although I think he was in disguise at the time) A mix between David Caradine and William Dafoe.
It is known that the puddleduck and him were allies in the war agonist Redback and Djdl.
Reefy is very much still on the pro- Tracey wagon with text messages, lots and lots of text messages haha.
Redback was Slothfield, should have called himself "Redface"

Eion

First Grade
He’s playing great. Still not sure where he plays in a full strength side, but I’m surprised he’s making such a go at centre.

He’d certainly be in my 17....which leaves Moyza probably out of the squad.

sladden road

Juniors
Is he going to be a victim of his own versatility and not keep a regular position. A permanent super sub.. mind you he’s a feking good one.

Fullback
Centre
Wings
Halves
Hooker

All at a good quality. What even is his best position?
Call Gids

DJDL

Bench
It is known that the puddleduck and him were allies in the war agonist Redback and Djdl.

There was war against me?
f**k me, don’t remember that...

DJDL

Bench
All good mate. Thought you had me wondering for a while what I'd done that I wasn't aware of :)
Da Soup eh? Now there's a blast from the past.

Was he the one obsessed with showing off his guns?

snout

First Grade
Opinion has shifted on CT2.

Before round one I was in the very small minority who said he should be in the 17.
Bombers first bloke picked.
All heart.
Would win the Melbourne Cup if he was a horse.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Heavens to Murgatroyd!!

I gotsta admit the young man has turned me around. He should be in the team but I have one qualifier. Never again at fullback. He struggled there but I guess was thrown in.

sladden road

Juniors
All good mate. Thought you had me wondering for a while what I'd done that I wasn't aware of :)
Da Soup eh? Now there's a blast from the past.

Was he the one obsessed with showing off his guns?
Yep, he was the bicep guy.hahaha