What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Fair enough.

I have been to two chooks games there, the 2015 GP game and the 2018 game where Roberts scored on the buzzer.

Both seemed to have 5k plus chooks fans but as you say could have just felt like that due to exuberance.

It can be really deceiving, especially if you were over in the southern stand near the away bay, gets a bit loose over there. Or looking directly at it. You might find that the 2015 round 5 game had more roosters fans than the 2015 prelim because broncos members sold that game out so the roosters fans only really had a crack at their few bays. I always see the “giggity” flag though haha.

The lower bowl sits about 19k and if you took every opposition fan and sat them in every seat next to each other they wouldn’t get close to half, I reckon.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Second week running a reminder to forummers in this thread

- take the petty squabbles somewhere else.
- don't message bomb the thread. Use the multi quote function (hit reply on any post and it is added to the reply box)
- this isn't the spot to discuss AFL or its TV ratings.

Saint Doc

Coach
11,228 at St George according to fox commentators

Yep announced at the ground too.

The whole thing was bizarre- didn’t expect a big crowd, but then GA being sold out, then the announcement that 500 tickets remaining, I walked in pumped for a big crowd.

Then it ended up being bog average 11k.

Dark Corner

Juniors
Why can't South play out of South Sydney as it's not a good image of 160000 in a 800000 ground.

Last edited:

Vee

First Grade
Sad to see Cowboys Stadium so empty because we're playing like old molls.

Not quite "Build it and they will come."

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Sad to see Cowboys Stadium so empty because we're playing like old molls.

Not quite "Build it and they will come."
To be fair the team has been quite bad for a few years now. They were playing a team that doesn’t inspire a must see game. Cowboys only need to be semi competitive for crowds to come back

Latest posts