What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Eels v Raiders GAME DAY thread @ Cbus Stadium 17/4/21

IFR33K

Coach
Entertaining game. We played some decent footy and even scored a long distance try. Most importantly we broke the hoodoo

Grieg is going to be a decent pick up once he gets his fitness up...will be a weapon after a offseason.

Hipgrave/Kaufusi had huge games kept us in it when our starting middles went off!!
I think it was Voss saying he could be a Mark Tookey type cult hero. WTF? Hardly in that class, no disrespect to Tooks.

Soto

Bench
A great team/coaching performance after last weeks loss. Five from six is a magnificent start. Well done BA and the team. All we need is another Serb on the wing and we are set.
So when does Cotric join???c'mon spill the beans

hindy111

Post Whore
Rheed closing in on the best hooker in game spot.
Papali'i is exceptionally good.
Lane cops it but was one of our best.
Moses was great.
Forwards did job but will be getting tired.
Grieg will be a work in progress but he has power.

If our backline was better we would be a whole lot more dangerous. I'm hoping the MJ thing is sorted and perhaps we can make a play for someone.

I felt like we blew a few tries while Raiders didn't look like scoring in the 2nd half.
If we get everyone fit we may have the best Pack in comp. We would be looking at Niakuore,Papali'i,Kafusi off the bench.

With Matterson,Blake and D.Brown out I thought we may cop a hiding. Id put that down as our best win I have seen in a long time.