What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sat - Canberra 10-35 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Two funerals in the one night.

tenor.gif

shear_joy9

Coach
But we had plenty of field position. Jack and George barely get the ball in the 20. Balance is off with Hodgo this year.

the team is better without Hodgson in it. If the club is serious about winning the comp then Croker and Hodgson need to be punted or moved into the coaching ranks at the end of this season. Would also free up $1.3 million

t-ba

Post Whore
I just noticed that Gallen and the other dude are apparently dribbling in their first shots of this promo.

Sphagnum

Coach
2006 was the year miss Finland won the slipper and Delta Blues won the cup. Pretty sure I had hair in January of that year and was completely bald by November.

had a massive crack at Miss Finland in the blue diamond and then didn’t have a dime in tha slipper.

f**k this game for reminding me of that.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I actually don't think Hodgson is playing that bad he's just pretty broken down and his decision making goes when he's gassed.

I think hodgo plays 0-30m

Starling comes on for 30-50m

And from there stick sees how things go

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
the team is better without Hodgson in it. If the club is serious about winning the comp then Croker and Hodgson need to be punted or moved into the coaching ranks at the end of this season. Would also free up $1.3 million
I'm struggling to argue this

Lemon Squash

First Grade
2006 was the year miss Finland won the slipper and Delta Blues won the cup. Pretty sure I had hair in January of that year and was completely bald by November.

had a massive crack at Miss Finland in the blue diamond and then didn’t have a dime in tha slipper.

f**k this game for reminding me of that.

Just remember DalaGOAT ran a drum in the Queen Elizabeth today and let all your anger wash away