What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Eels v Raiders GAME DAY thread @ Cbus Stadium 17/4/21

Soto

Bench
Massive difference actually having punch and impact off the bench...last weeks bench was the worst bench possible. Honestly with a full team we probably one of the best benches in the comp..

hindy111

Post Whore
This papa can play too. Never noticed him and didn’t rate the signing, as anything special. Can’t recall a signing having such a huge impact in so few games in eels colours. The sky’s the limit for him.

Its funnier we gave them Evans. But also we most likely got him due to Stefano going.

Soto

Bench
The acquisition of all the off season recruits has been great. I’m also still optimistic about Cartwright.

So happy with this win.
Best win in a long time..against all odds, against the crowd, the ref blunders. Dusted it off and kept going at them.
I know Lane had a few errors and many detractors but his 2nd half was very good. Good to see him running straight lines.
Moses was excellent tonight.
Nuikore was immense and Papali'l he is exceptionally good. Part bear part human...what a machine. Can't wait to see Wiremu get fit. He will be a massive wrecking ball.
Our middles laid the platform and the team followed...big congrats to the players and coaching staff

Suitman

Post Whore
Geez some of you lot are harsh on our players!
All I've read all week is that we are shite in Canberra and never win there, which has an element of truth about it.
But, for once we put in some serious effort and go into HT leading, yet, all I read is criticism of our players and the ref (which has been somewhat warranted re the ref).
Seriously, a bit more positivity wouldn't go astray.
f**king great half in my eyes. We are up for this fight.
Nuikore has been a beast tonight.
I'd like to see a few more offloads myself. I think the Faiders are vulnerable to 2nd phase play.
However, what we are doing is working.

Picked it. We did both.

IFR33K

Coach
Some of the officiating was absolutely average. Hopefully with this win the team gains confidence in winning matches where they’re outsiders or got their back against the wall. Huge win, in Canberra

Soto

Bench
Won’t be this season, mate.
:thumbsup:...would be a great Fergo replacement on that right wing nxt yr..
Opacic has been solid without being outstanding but all he needs to do is his job and he has not let anyone down..love the fact he doesn't shirk responsibility, runs good lines and very sound defender..extend him now