What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 6 - 3,2,1 votes v Raiders

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Papali'i - monstered the Raiders pack all game. An absolutely brutal display.

2: Mahoney - defended brilliantly, came up with some match-turning plays, and provided direction. Sensational game.

1: Moses - ran very well, kicked very well, and defended very well. His best game in our jersey imo. It's just a shame that pretty much every Eel out there tonight played so well, or else Moses could have nabbed 3 points.

Tooooks

Bench
3 - Papali’i
I love this man. Outstanding. And it’s not even his preferred position. Signing of the year.

2 - Moses
Kicking game was spot on and overall just an excellent game. Remember when he was a shit defender? I barely do.

1 - Mahoney
Seems to be picking the right times to kick, run etc. Another top notch effort.

IFR33K

Coach
3. MOSES
2. PAPALI'I
1. MAHONEY
Guth just missed out.

X2.

moses kicking game was exceptional. Put us on the front foot, end of each set.

papa was a beast. Is he human?

Reed started off well going down the blind side for our first try, but then I think he went back to being a service d half. He started playing footy again and we looked better

strider

Post Whore
3. Papa
2. Gutho
1. Moses

Marata was also excellent, though he doesn't get that many opportunities in the centres ... he will be huge if we can get him back in the middle

Latest posts