What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Bob

Juniors
From Danny Weidlers column in the SMH this morning

Cam’s going nowhere

Panthers assistant coach Cameron Ciraldo is as honourable as they come in the coaching fraternity, and the thought of breaking a contract does not sit well with him. It’s why he is poised to say no to interest from the Sharks, despite his close friendship with incoming Cronulla coach Craig Fitzgibbon.

Ciraldo also knows the young men he has helped develop at Penrith are coming into their prime and they are a good chance to collect a premiership in the coming years.

Smug Panther

First Grade

Cam’s going nowhere

Panthers assistant coach Cameron Ciraldo is as honourable as they come in the coaching fraternity, and the thought of breaking a contract does not sit well with him. It’s why he is poised to say no to interest from the Sharks, despite his close friendship with incoming Cronulla coach Craig Fitzgibbon.

Ciraldo also knows the young men he has helped develop at Penrith are coming into their prime and they are a good chance to collect a premiership in the coming years.
Well that's Cam gone

murraymob

Coach
Th

Cam’s going nowhere

This would be massive for our club and the culture Cleary and the coaching staff have created

luv my panfas

Juniors
This was never in dispute. But he does need to round out his game more.

I get the feeling that using illegal drugs on the eve of a Grand Final is regarded as terminal around the Panther corridors of power.
And so it should be Think about the eruptions had we won He's on the outer and so he should be Good luck the tigers

luv my panfas

Juniors
This was never in dispute. But he does need to round out his game more.

I get the feeling that using illegal drugs on the eve of a Grand Final is regarded as terminal around the Panther corridors of power.
And so it should be Think about the eruptions had we won He's on the outer and so he should be Good luck the tigers

age.s

First Grade
Quite aside from the brain explosions, he's looking entirely pedestrian on both sides of the ball this year.

DWZ, Katoa, Hetherington have all gone sharply backwards at the Dogs. Anyone want to bet that we'll be saying the same thing about Burton this time next year?

Blues Riff

Bench
Re- Jack, yeah I like him. Didn't want to lose him. Thought he might come good, idealistic maybe. Glad he's not our prob now.
If it's a kiss on the butt you're after @Smug Panther , pucker up bro'

Smug Panther

First Grade
Quite aside from the brain explosions, he's looking entirely pedestrian on both sides of the ball this year.

DWZ, Katoa, Hetherington have all gone sharply backwards at the Dogs. Anyone want to bet that we'll be saying the same thing about Burton this time next year?
Possible but the kid is 100x the player the rest are. I'm backing him to havea great career

franklin2323

Immortal

We still have yet to be burnt by anyone we let go. All have stalled or went backwards

franklin2323

Immortal

We still have yet to be burnt by anyone we let go. All have stalled or went backwards