What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Eels v Raiders GAME DAY thread @ Cbus Stadium 17/4/21

jk13

First Grade
I think you pulled the pin to soon mate. Like I told you at the time you were trying to juggle to many balls at once while fending off aggressive penetrative players from all directions. It was always going to get very messy for a novice. You bit off more then you could chew and almost drowned in the middle there.

Luckily Hindy stepped in and subbed to save your ass. He showed everyone how a real pro can handle such an onslaught that night with such easy and proficiency8D370851-9924-4281-91EE-9BC2A3BF9F15.gif . What a legend and the reason there are so many pictures of him adorning the walls at BnB in action.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Outstanding performance last night. We really controlled the game and our forwards go on top of Canberra which is never easy to do. Moses was superb, his kicking game was really threatening to the Canberra backs and the Rapana mistake summed it. And that try he set up for Lane was brilliant.

I wasnt too confident going into the game, especially after losing to the Dragons and Canberra came off a loss however after Manly beating the Titans, Tigers and Broncos almost causing an upset, I just had a slight feeling we would turn up.

We've proven we can be up for these sort of games. Usually playing in places like Canberra, Melbourne and even Brookvale, they look so uncomfortable, but what a turnaround from last year. With performances like that, they'll certainly be up there. I'm proud of the boys.

What a great weekend!!!.

Latest posts